fourteen; regret

Y'all better kneel down at my feet and kiss them. 

I just want to say that the comments on the previous chapter, absolutely made me smile and all giddy. I loved them. 

I want to respond, I really do, but all I would say is "Thank you" on every comment and after some time it'll become superficial and that's something that wouldn't want to make me comment on anything. If someone were to respond, I'd expect a really appreciative comment back. 

But I'm too busy with my exams and stressing over school at the moment to reply to anyone, but I managed to squeeze in some time to write so here you go. 

Please know that I read every comment (I promise) and I want to thank anyone ahead of time for the coming reactions. 

I love you. 

A U R O R A

A U R O R A

"Trouble on my left, trouble on my right. I've been facing trouble almost all my life. My sweet love, what you put me through? Everywhere I look, I catch a glimpse of you."

. . .

My head is pounding and I have an awful taste in my mouth. The sun is shining through the window, making me turn my head on the pillow.

The event from last night flood back in my mind, and I remember meeting up with Talia, to then go to a club.

Dark images from the club come back in, us drinking and take shot after shot to then go dancing. And Riccardo...

Riccardo!

I sit up in bed but regret it immediately as the pounding in my head gets worse. I wince and groan, breathing out to calm myself and waiting a couple of seconds for the ache to lessen.

I take a look around the room and see that it's empty. I look over to the other side of the bed and lean down, catching a hint of his scent.

He was here.

It wasn't a dream.

My thighs clench together at the thought and I have to suppress a smile. I remember everything.

I remember taking a drug, knowingly, and aware of the consequences. And I'll never do it again.

Riccardo was pissed off, and Talia and I did some... things. And then Riccardo and I laid in the same bed and his hand slipped into my panties.

I grow hot all over again at the thought. Getting out of bed, I look down at my attire and see that I'm only wearing his shirt and panties. Tying my hair up in a bun, I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror and decide that I look sexy enough.