bonus

(His point of view of chapter 25/26)

R I C C A R D O

. . .

Lighting some candles around the room, I turn off the lights and only turn on the led-lights, wanting to relax and come to peace with my mind.

Which is a hard thing to do, since all that seems to swirl through my mind is a young girl with a seductive smile and alluring eyes.

The sweet taste of her lips on mine, her moans, and her mouth... fuck, her lips.

I need to get her out of my mind. Forget the feeling of her skin on mine, of my cock between her full lips, or her tantalizing way of driving me crazy.

I know the feeling of her body underneath my hands and the taste of her name on my tongue as I moan it.

But it can't happen again. It just can't. I can't do that to Carla.

The hotel phone ringing brings me out of my thoughts, and I walk over to it, wondering what could be wrong.

"Hello?" I ask as soon as I pick up.

"Good evening, Mr. Silvestro. There's a girl here saying she's here to see you. The name is Aurora Amoretto. Should I send her up?"

Oh, for fucks sake.

This can't be happening. The she-devil has appeared as if summoned by my thoughts. I clench my jaw, and ball my hand into a fist beside me, shaking my head.

I want to decline Aurora. To tell the woman at the other side of the line, that the young girl can take her ass back home.

But I have to tell her that this has to stop. Yeah, I'll let her know how sick and tired I am of this.

Are you?

Don't you want to have another taste?

Pinching the bridge of my nose, I exhale quietly.

"Send her up," I tell the receptionist.

"Noted, sir. Have a good evening."

And then the line goes dead. I put the phone down harshly and shake my head once again, cursing the girl that's currently on her way up.

I wonder if I should let her in or wait at the door for the rest of the night. To not give her what she wants. She wants to talk to me, get inside my head.

As if she isn't, already.

After a few minutes, a knock is heard on the door, and I go over to it. But I don't see the spawn of the devil when I open it, only a beautiful princess who sends me a naughty smile when she lays eyes on me. As if she's done something bad.

"Hey there," she smiles and slips inside, leaving a path of her perfume that has been driving me crazy the past few days.

I close the door and cast her a glance, seeing her silky hair fall over her back in waves. She's wearing a coat, not allowing me to see what she's got on underneath.

"What are you doing here, Aurora?" I ask, growing tired of this. "Paying you a visit," she answers and meets my eyes.

"You shouldn't be here," I reply, narrowing my eyes at her.

"And you let me in," she retorts and walks up to me. "It's not like you would've given up if I said no," I reply, earning myself an innocent smile.