three; challenge

A U R O R A

"I'm so into you, I can barely breathe. And all I want to do is to fall in deep. The close ain't close enough, 'til we cross the line. So name a game to play, and we'll roll the dice."

. . .

The following days, I dedicate my time to my books. I spend my time studying, going over everything for what feels like a thousand times.

I talk to myself, explaining the things I don't understand and looking everything up.

Mom sometimes questions me, and I find myself answering almost all of them correctly. A feeling of proudness would consume me, but then I'd realize that this is just the first part of my exam and that I need to see much more.

Monday comes around pretty quickly, meaning that Riccardo is visiting me today. I get giddy at the idea. The thought of sitting next to him makes a shiver run down my spine.

I put on a cute white top that compliments my skin and has the perfect amount of cleavage. My jeans fit perfectly around my ass, accentuating my curves.

Normally, I'd wear a skintight dress that shows off lots of skin, but I wanted to dress up a bit more casual. More... subtle.

I wouldn't call this outfit alluring, but it's the best I could do, for now.

A flicker of excitement sparks in me when the doorbell rings. But before I can be the first one to open the front door, my mom is.

"Riccardo, come in," she smiles and steps aside. Riccardo's eyes meet mine when he does so, and I can feel my heart skip a beat.

"Athena, good to see you," he smiles and greets her. "Hello, Aurora, I hope you've been doing your homework?" he asks.

With a little grin, I nod and make sure to flash my dimples, which has anymore enamored with me.

Going straight to the point, Riccardo then suggests we immediately get to work. "I'd like to see how your studying has been going so far," he says as we walk towards dad's office.

"I feel like it's going well. But I thought so too the last time and look at me now," I chuckle. We enter dad's office, where I have set up everything like last time. But this time, I place my chair a tad bit closer to his.

Throwing my hair over my shoulder, I expose my dainty shoulders and delicate collarbones.

I've always had this obsession with my own body. I always look after it and treat it with delicacy and care. That's why I love working out, it keeps my body in shape and healthy. On top of it, my skin is tight without a single mark on it.

But I wouldn't mind if Riccardo would fuck me roughly. I wouldn't mind gazing at the bruises he'd leave, them being reminders of the pleasure and pain I experienced.

"Let's see," he says, snapping me out of my thoughts. He grabs my papers and studies my handwriting, going over everything I wrote down.

"You changed your tactic," he says, making me snap out of my thoughts. "What?" I ask, confused.

"I looked at the notes you took before your exam, and you have been writing this differently. Changed your perspective on some things," he says, with proudness in his voice.

I smile, proud of myself as well. But having him praising me like this makes me feel incredibly good. And horny.

"I do have some questions, though," I inform him. He nods. "Go ahead."