five; fire

A U R O R A

"Oh daddy, you soothe me with your smile. You're letting me know you're the best thing in my life."

. . .

With a gasp, I wake up from my dream. The sticky cream between my legs is evidence of what just occurred.

My chest is going up and down, my nipples straining against the silky fabric of my pajama top.

"Fuck," I breathe out and lean my head back against my pillow, the heat still coursing through my body.

Without hesitation, I rid myself of my pajamas, relishing in the feeling of my bare skin meeting the crisp night air.

That's why I've always loved sleeping with my window open; even though it's cold in your room, you can snuggle up underneath your warm bedsheets and enjoy the feeling of the air caressing the little bit of skin that's exposed.

But this time, I expose my whole body, pushing the silky sheets away. My room is lit up in the dim light of the moon, casting a magical-like hue on my skin.

I lean back against the sheets and let my hand wander south, letting my teeth sink into my lower lip as my fingers slide through my wet folds.

My body feels hot, all these sensations are coursing through me.

A quiet moan leaves my lips when my fingers brush over my clit, slowly rubbing circles around it. I arch my back at the pleasure which is starting to build up.

All the while, I'm imagining a certain man doing this to me. My fingers start going faster at the thought of Riccardo pleasuring me, and my legs are starting to tremble.

My fingers are sliding through my wet folds, never once dipping into my entrance. My head is thrown back against my pillows, sighs of pleasure escaping my full lips.

"Fuck," I moan when my finger presses down on my clit. With closed eyes, I try my best to imagine Riccardo lying next to me.

He'd whisper dirty things to me, press kisses down my skin, and tease me to the point of madness.

All the while, I'd keep repeating one word.

"Please."

I shiver at the thought of feeling his stubble against my sensitive skin. A thin layer of sweat is coating my skin, making it glisten under the moonlight.

A frustrated sound leaves me when I don't seem to reach my climax. In the little sexual experience that I have, it was always Chad who gave me orgasms. Not that they were that mind-blowing, but they were at least something.

Whenever I tried it myself, it was purely for relaxation and a bit of fun. But now that I want a release, I can't have it.

There are more things you want, but can't have.

Trying to shut out the annoying little voice in my mind, I turn around in my bed, still naked.

With my eyes closed, my folds still glistening and responsive, I try to fall asleep while thinking about the handsome Italian man.