thirty-two; butterflies

A U R O R A

"Ooh, for all of my pretty, and all of my ugly too, I'd love to see me from your point of view. I wanna trust me, the way that you trust me."

. . .

Riccardo wakes me up the next morning by sinking a finger inside of me.

After having given me my first orgasm of the day, we both get up to get ready.

"When are we leaving for Canada?" I ask once I'm done putting my clothes on. "In about two days," he answers and grabs his belongings before we both go downstairs.

Riccardo drives us to the office, where we get out in the parking lot and take the elevator up. The elevator is made out of glass as well, just like the one he has in San Francisco.

Our eyes meet as the elevator starts going up, and we both keep holding eye-contact. A blush covers my cheeks.

Riccardo gives me a quick kiss before everyone can see us. My lips press against his and respond, wanting to feel more.

But he draws away and tucks a strand of hair behind my ear before standing next to me as the elevator goes up and exposes us to everyone.

And just like that, that stolen kiss is burned on my lips for the rest of the day.

The remainder of the days we spent in New York went fast. We worked on this case all the time, and we're set on continuing it in Canada.

Sadly, Riccardo and I didn't have any time to get cozy in our spare time, since we didn't have any.

Riccardo purposely went to his apartment to work on the case since he knew we wouldn't be able to concentrate if he were to be with me.

A smirk tugs at the corner of my lip at the thought.

I'm on my way to the airport, ready to head to Canada. Riccardo came separately, sadly.

Once the driver stops in front of the private jet, I get out and thank him as he gets my suitcase. I see another car arriving, and Riccardo steps out.

He sends me a subtle smirk once he sees me and walks up to me, putting his hand on my waist once he arrives at where I'm standing and sliding it to my back, rubbing up and down before retracting his hand.

"Shall we board?" he asks, having a playful look in his eyes. I grin and nod, going up the little stairs and entering the jet, seeing that everyone is in here like last time.

Tyler and I have avoided contact the whole time we were in New York, not uttering one single word to each other.

Thankfully, no one noticed.

I greet Vicky and Anna, as well as the others, and take a seat, relaxing and taking out my laptop and notes.

When we're all buckled up, the hostess comes to inform us that the flight will be seven hours and forty minutes long until we arrive in Calgary, Canada.