Time

"Time heals everything but sometimes we just need someone to clear our thoughts"

I don't think people understand how stressful it is to explain what's going on in your head when you don't even understand it yourself.
I want to say nothing cause I don't know what to say, what to explain, what to feel.All I want is time, just time.I really believe that time heals everything.Only time can heal what reason cannot.And for this I have to leave far away from him.I need to go forward alone cause with him I can't go on anymore.
We hurted each other in different ways.I know and I am aware that I did a lot of things that hurted him so much but that's the reason why I can't go on, the reason why I am leaving cause we can't be together.It's something that stops me, that scares me.I don't know what is it but I just need some more time to make a final decision about us.
I am tired from all of this, I am tired from my parents that want me to go back to Harmon, I am tired from their questions about why I left, where I was, why I wanna leave again and a lot of other questions.I am tired from everyone and everything.I know I messed up a lot of things but I just want to go far away from here.
I need to be sure of what I want and not confused.

"Aria what happened?"-I heard Leone's voice that interrupted me from my thoughts.

I was looking out of the window and I didn't turned my head to look at him.

"Nothing."-I said with a low voice.

I didn't want to talk about nothing and especially for that topic.

"Okay but just remember that I am always here for you piccola."-he said as he put his hand on my shoulder.

That's why I like Leone cause he doesn't ask so many questions like others.He knows so good when I don't really know what to say and doesn't make me plenty of questions.Even though I have just 1 month that I know him, I really like to spend time with him.

"Where to?"-he asked.

"Where ever you want until 5 pm."-I said to him.

Tonight was Jade's and Fletcher's bachelorette party and I needed to be home at least at 6 pm to get ready.

"Okay then, I know a perfect place."-he said as he smiled at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The time passed very quickly.I can really say that I love so much this person.Leone is everything I can ask for the best friend ever.Even when I am sad and not in the mood he knows how to make me smile.I had a really good time and fun with him.
Anyway ,now we were in front of my house as time was 5:30 pm and the dinner starts at 8 pm until 12 pm with our families and then we are going to celebrate alone just with friends.Fletcher and Jade have decided to do a joint party and this is really difficult for me cause Harmon is going to be there again.It is not that I have a problem with this if he stays away from me and doesn't talk to me but he just can't wait to find the opportunity to tease me.
Oh god, help me.It is going to be a long night.

"Arrivederci piccola."-Leone said winking at me as I got out of the car.

"Come on ,I am not that tiny."-I said as I smiled at him.

He is like Arol and keeps calling me "piccola" that means "tiny".Okay I am a little tiny but not so much.Anyway I like him calling me "piccola".

"See you piccola"-he said smiling at me.

"Thank you for everything Leone."-I said as I gave him a hug.

"Anytime."-he said as he broke the hug and got in the car.

Suddenly something came into my mind.

"Leone come tonight to the party after 12."-I said to him all in a second, out of nowhere.