The engagement day.

I woke up with a terrible headache.I saw Harmon in an armchair in my room.He was with the yesterday suit, and he was looking so peaceful.He was so sweet, he stayed there all night for me.I didn't remember nothing from yesterday after I put on my head in Harmon shoulder.I just remember that it was a beautiful night after we escaped from paparazzi.So I woke up without doing any noise.I went to the bathroom,I brushed my teeth and washed my face.I took pills for headache then I put on sporty outfit and I left the hotel.Tonight was our engagement party.We had to go back to NYC at 10 am.Today I woke up so sad.Remembering him ,today I was so bad.I wanted to see him but he wasn't ,he was gone.We promised each other that we won't left each other never but he did.He loved me like no one.Everynight I remebered him.I loved him since high school, he had done everything for me.We had a lot of memories together.The reason that the engagement was today and not in another day was because of that stupid contract.

I went in the beach for run.I put on headphones ,to not overthink.Time was 9 am ,I had been running and walking with headphones for 3 hours since 6 am.When I opened the phone I had 15 msg and 20 missed calls from Harmon.I ingored and I went to the hotel to get ready and to go to the airport.When I entered the room Harmon was waiting sitting in the sofa with phone in his hand.He was looking so pissed off and angry.I just walked to the bathroom without talking to him.Today I wanted to be alone, I was feeling so bad.

"Where do you think you are going."-he said in a annoying tone.

I kept walking without talking to him.

"Why you ingore my calls and msg."-he said as he stand up from the sofa.

I made my way to my bathroom as he followed me.

"Aria don't you dare walk away when I am talking with you."-he said as he raised his voice.

"Who are you?You can't tell me what to do,now leave me alone."-I said angry and sad in the same time.I was so angry at this game already.

"Aria ,you can't talk with me like that.Tonight you are going to be my fiancee."-he said as he came closer to me.

With that I just became angrier.I was trying to not remember for a little but with him was impossible.

I ingored him again beacuse I wasn't in mood to fight with him so I took my suitcase and made my way to the exit.
But I felt a pair of strong hands in my arm.
Here we go with his words and his actions again.

"What's wrong with you?"-he asked me.

I tried to push him but he grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him.

"Look at me."-he said as ge grabbed my waist.

I didn't want him to touch me anymore.
He was becoming so uncomfortable for me.

"Nothing is wrong.Now we have to leave."-I said trying not to be angry.

"Aria ,your behaviour isn't normal.Firstly you left the hotel without notice me then you don't answer my calls and msg then you ingore when I am talking to you and now you say it's nothing."-he said trying to understand me.

"I am not suppossed to answer you."-I said to him.

"Yes you are.Now I am waiting an explication from you."-he said screaming as his capture tightened.

"Firstly don't touch me and secondly you aren't even my dad even my mom or my brother that I have to give you an explication."-I screamed at him.

"Yes you are right I am not your even your dad even your mom and even your brother but I am going to be your fiance tonight and soon to be your husband, so you have to tell me everything."-he said as he put his hand on my face.