Family

Hello everyone, hope you're doing well.
I am so sorry for not updating for a while but I am so busy with school and stuff you know.
Well now here it is the chapter you have been waiting.
Enjoy.

I am currently at Brad right now.Time is 6 pm and Harmon didn't called me which I think he didn't went to my office yet.

"Aria I am going to leave at 7 pm cause I want to pick up Rose."-Brad said as he gave me a hot cup of coffe.

"Okay ,no problem."-I said looking at my phone.

"Aria what's wrong?Did you had a fight or something?"-Brad asked as he came near me.

"Kind of.More like a disagreement but can we close this topic for today."-I said drinking my coffe.

"Okay but you will tell me no matter what ,okay?"-he asked looking at me.

"Promise I will."-I said and we hugged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brad left and I am here waiting for my time to leave.In fact I will appear in party at 8:30pm so I will leave at 8 pm to go there in time.The party is in my parent's house where I am going to stay for tonight too.

My phone switched off just 2 minutes ago since I forgot to take the charge with me and I am not finding any charge here too and I also think that Harmon is going crazy right now.

I don't know why always these things happens to us.Anyway I grabbed my keys and I decided to leave.

I know it was early to appear in the party but firstly I am going to that place.

Going there always makes me calmer, feeling better, thinking differently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am here already.

All I can hear is silence and the sound of wind in my ears.This is my favourite part of this place cause no one talks here, no one makes you angry here and no one except me and Arol make the best memories here.Now it's time to leave this place ,go there and fix everything.
In my lips is a big smile, a beautiful shine in my eyes and more than an happy face cause is an amazing day today.
I grabbed my keys and I just rode.
Ohh how I missed driving in this direction, in the way to my HOME.

I am excited and my heart is beating so fast right now.

Now I am in front of my house.

I just missed this so much.

I can hear sounds in the backyard and I see Brad coming towards me.

"Hey, everything ready?"-I whispered at him.

"Aria, Harmon was going crazy.I don't know how I really calmed him not to come at my house for you.You two just had a disagreement and I knew perfectly that you might end up in a worthless fight and I was afraid you wouldn't come here."-he explained to me.

"Don't worry Brad ,no one can ruin this day and my happiness for this day.Now let's do this."-I said as I opened the door and went inside.

Brad took me in the living room and I took the balloons.Then he put a beautiful sound in background.

All were waiting for Brad to come.My heart was beating super freaking fast and I was so excited.

Finally Brad told me to go on and I did.

I am in front of them and they are shocked.

There I can see my parents hand in hand, Arol and Dani were with a big smile that disappeared when I came in , there were also Fletcher and Jade next to each other and  Harmon's parents with Harmon were together.