The shocked truth

It has been 11 hours travelling to Milano/Italy.And now I am here in airport going to find out the whole truth about this.

Harmon P.O.V

Today was another day as all days.It was 7 pm when Fletcher called me and said to go in Arol's house.I asked him if something was wrong and he told me that Aria is missing.He told me that ,he talked with her this morning at 8 am and she told him that she was going to work but she has 12 hours that is missing.They had went everywhere but she is nowhere to be found.When he told me that ,I was going crazy.Where is she?Is she alright?If someone from that fucking plane crash hurted her I will kill anyone who did it to her.She may be in danger.I can't live if something happens to her.I need to find her no matter what.
As soon as I arrived ,I went inside and there were all gathered, Fletcher,Arol,Dani,Brad,Aria's parents and even my parents.

"Fletcher we need to go in the police station."-I told him as soon as I entered the yard.

"I went and they are trying to find her.We can't do nothing expect waiting."-he said with an sad face.

"But how?Why Aria would leave without telling anyone?I hope my tiny is fine otherwise I will hurt everyone just for her."-Arol said so angry.

All were so sad and Dani with Aria's mother were crying.

"I think that I need to tell you all something."-Brad said coming in front of all.

"Brad do you know something?"-Aria's mother asked.

"Look Aria was going to say this herself but now I am forced to say."-he said.

"Plane crash was intentional.Aria found out this since engagement day from a call by Laila, Austin's sister.In the plane was someone that wanted to kill 2 persons.Aria didn't want to make a big deal since in that plane were a lot of people and being Aria and Austin the prey was impossible.That way Aria forgot about this case but few days later Laila told Aria that the prey were them and told her to be so careful and not to tell anyone since it was a secretive investigation.Btw Laila is part of FBI.
But how I found out this is the question?
Fletcher,Arol,Dani and Jade do you remember the concert day that someone harassed Aria and I beat that person and then the security took us out.There I saw that man with some other men talking about Aria and Austin plane crash.In that moment I understand it all of this.And Harmon do you remember that day that paparazzi caught us hugging.It was that day that I told Aria that I knew about plane crash.She was so scared and I was supporting her that's why the paparazzi misunderstood everything.Anyway that day we went to Laila and that day we found out that the pilot in that plane was the infiltrated man and when Laila showed us the photo it came out that it was the same man that harassed Aria.Laila told us that after 2 days she was going to tell us the whole truth since she had found out everything.Those days has passed and Aria was worried but in the Jade's birthday I told her to wait 2 more days and then to try contact her.But now this happened and Aria is missing.I am so sure that this missing is related to this case.Sorry for keeping this away from all of you but Aria didn't let me to tell since she wanted to tell herself."-Brad explained everything.

I knew that Brad knew this since Aria told me herself.
All were so shocked.Their faces were surprised and their eyes were widen from all of this that they heard.

"Me and Harmon are the only one that knew this.I found out myself while Harmon learned this because Aria told herself."-Brad said to us.

"How is this possible.How Aria kept this a secret.And who wanted to kill them.Aria can be in danger."-Fletcher said.

"I can't belive you Brad.How could you keep this away from me.I could find a way to protect her and I will never left her alone if I would know this.And now she may be in danger and maybe hurt.HOW THE FUCK.IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO ARIA ,I SWEAR I WILL KILL EVERYONE WHO HURTED HER."-Arol screamed from anger.