The proposal

He was coming towards me.I was so scared.The only thought was to run away and that's what I did.I run as fast as I could.But the path had an end.I just went in the end of the wall and I closed my eyes so tightly.When he came I started to panic so much and in that moment someone grabbed me.It was Austin.I hugged him and he kissed my forehead gently.He grabbed my hand on his and we left.
From that alley we appeared in a plane.It was the plane that crashed and changed our lives forever.I knew perfectly what would happen next.I was waiting to hear his words again but no instead he said other things.

"Stay safe.Your life will be perfect.He is the one for you.Enjoy everything.I won't allow you to come next to me because you have a lot to do forward."-he whispered in my ear.

Then the plane crashed.It was like real, it was the same fear and the same stress.Everything appeard again in front of my eyes.

"Nooo, pleaseeee.Don't go."-I screamed as I woke up from this scary nightmare.I missed him a lot.

I saw Harmon waking up and hugging me.He kissed my forehead.

"It was just a nightmare.It's okay I'm here baby.Don't be afraid."-he whispered in my ear trying to calm down me.

"I need fresh air."-I said and I stood up from bed and went in his balcony.

All these time I didn't take my pills for my nightmares problems because I was feeling good but they are going again through my head.I was scared to sleep again that's why I wanted to go in balcony.

I heard Harmon following me.He came behind me and put his hands on my waist and his head on my neck.Being in his arms made me feel better and calmer.
But in that moment I wanted to be alone.I had a weird feeling inside me.I hope Laila is good.

I hope Laila is good

Harmon hugging Aria.

"Harmon please I want to be alone right now."-I said in a low tone rubbing my hair.

"You don't have to be alone when I am here."-he whispered kissing my neck.

I sit down in the couch in balcony going off of Harmon grip.He came and sit down next to me.

"Come here."-he said and grabbed me putting in his lap.He put his hands around me.

He put his hands around me