"I love you"

Fletcher took me home and I just went straight to my room.I took my clothes off and I laid down on the bed.I was thinking about Harmon.My heart wanted him so fucking much.When I was near him I just couldn't breath.I have an happiness inside me when he touch me gently or whisper in my ear.
Hearing Harmon saying "I love you" made me to kiss him harshly and never let him go.Just the thought of sleeping in his arms and smelling his perfume drives me crazy.It's so simple I love him so much.

Wait did I said "I love him".Why is so difficult for me to accept it.Why the fuck is so hard to say to him.I have a fight in my head that I need to sort it out.
I need to go and say him everything already.I have waited a lot.I can't keep it inside anymore.
I wore wide green pants with a green hoodie and black all stars.I left the room and I went inside the car and I just drove it fast.

I left the room and I went inside the car and I just drove it fast

Aria's outfit.

Before going to Harmon I am going to that place.Going there ,always made me feel better and taking the best decision.
The fresh air and the silence were perfect for me right now.Fuck.Why I am thinking again how to say it to him.Why I am overthinking so much.I don't have to beat around the bush but just to say it directly.After staying at least 20 minutes there thinking ,I left.
Shit I forgot the phone in my bedroom.I hope Arol didn't notice that I left.

I hope Arol didn't notice that I left

That place.(I put the pic again in case you forgot it.)

Arol P.O.V

When I arrived home I went straight to Aria's bedroom to learn why she left without saying to anyone.When I opened the door she wasn't there.I went downstairs to see if she was in the living room or kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have controlled all the house but I couldn't find her.I also called her but she had left the phone in her bedroom.I saw the clothes that she wore tonight, in the bed, this means that she has been here before I came home.So I wasn't going to call Fletcher because he will get worry.Dani isn't with her , because just now I left her home.The only person left to ask is Harmon.I saw them talking during the night.

"Hello Harmon.How are you?Is Aria at your place?"-I asked trying not to sound worry.

"Hi Arol.No she isn't.I saw her leaving with Fletcher."-he said.