The hospital

I woke up from the alarm that I put yesterday.I was glad that that night ended.Today I was feeling better but so worried and weird after what I learnt about our crash.I took my phone to see if Laila had called or message me.But no she didn't.Anyway I took a shower and got ready for work.I put on beige pants with a white crop top and white sneakers.I curled my hair and put on make up.When I went downstairs anyone wasn't there.I just took a glass of milk and went straight to work.

I just took a glass of milk and went straight to work

Aria's outfit.

I started to work on an issue when I heard the ringtone.It was Laila.

"Good morning ,Laila.Are you here ,already?"-I asked her impatiently.

"Good morning you too.Yes I am here.I called you to send me an adress to meet."-she said to me.

"Oh ok.I am sending you my office adress.I am waiting you btw I missed you so much."-I said her.

"Super Aria I am coming.I missed you too so much.See you."-she said as she hung up.

I was so excited to meet her after two years and I was so worried to find out what she learnt about this accident.I became to be impatient.I was walking from door to the table of my office.My hands and my foot were sweaty from stress.Also my hands were shaking.I left the office and went downstairs in the hall to wait her there because I was becoming more and more impatient every second that it passed.How I was about to call I saw her in the entrace.I went to hug her and she hugged me back so tightly.

"Omg Laila, I missed you a lot."-I said as I cried a little.

She was alike him.She remebered me the image of him.When I saw her I felt like he was somewhere near me.I felt him.

"Aria, I missed you too.These two years were so long."-she said as she freed me from the embrace.

"Come on in my office.We have a lot to talk about."-I said as I lead her to my office.

"Please , bring us coffe."-I said to my secretaire.

As soon as we went upstairs we sat down in the sofa in my office.

"And Aria, how have you been."-She asked looking at me.

"Let's just say good.How about you."-I asked her knowing the answer.

"It's like I started to move on, you know.I have been going to the psychologist regularly and it helped me forget.Now everything is so beautiful."-she said so excited.

I thought that she was going to say otherwise but no and I was super happy for her.At least she forgot and she started to live her life.But me no.It was so hard, we were going to marry and this wound is very deep for me.

"Laila, I am so happy to hear this.It was the best decision.You are very young ,you have a very long path towards."-I said feeling so excited for her.