California

We came back to NYC, the match it was super fun.Arol's team was the winner.The work was going so good.I was winning a lot of trials.
After one week it was our engagement.But tomorrow me and Harmon were going to California because of this stupid contract.We had to be in an interview to talk about our engagement and our"love". So I prepared my suitcase and went downstairs to have dinner.

"Aria ,come here mom made our favourite."-Fletcher said excited.

"Coming."-I said running to take a seat in the table.

"Mom ,these looks delicious, amazing."-Arol said pointing at the food.

"Aria ,don't forget to take your pills before boarding the plane."-mom said looking at me.

"Don't worry mom, I got it."-I said eating the food.

"Aria ,soon this will be done, don't worry."-dad said referring to the contract.

"It's okay dad."-I said putting a small smile.

The dinner was fun.I went early in bed.I didn't sleep all night.I was so excited going to California just with him.I didn't know why I was feeling like that.

I woke up ,I took a shower and put on the clothes that I choosed yesterday.
I was wearing short jeans with a black top and with white sneakers.I took my suitcase downstairs and I said goodbye to my fam.
Harmon was waiting for me outside with his black car.He was wearing light blue pants with a white shirt.He was looking so good.

"Morning beautiful.You look stunning as everytime."-he said grabbing by my waist and kissing my cheek.

"-he said grabbing by my waist and kissing my cheek

Aria's outfit.

"Thanks, you look good too by the way."-I said looking at him.

"You think so."-he said smirking.

Omg I can't stand when he does like this.He really thinks I like him but the truth is that I can't even wait until this is done.Sometimes he makes me angry with these stupid actions he does but I think this time I need to act smarter and play a little game with him.

"Yeah I think that you are so stupid in fact."-I said pulling the suitcase and laughing at him.

"Hahha you're so funny in fact."-he said with sarcasm.

"Who said I'm not."-I said with my sarcastic face that was ready to explode from laughing.

"Hmm sarcastic too much."-he said coming towards me.

"Hmm asshole and arrogant too much.Two in one."-I said smirking.

"So you wanna play now."-he said raising his eyebrow as he trapped me between his big body and the car behind.

"And who said this?"-I said as I tried to keep distance but it was impossible as he closed every possible space between us.

"Me.I am saying this.Is here any problem?"-he said looking in my eyes.