Broken heart

All were waiting for Dani and Arol to go in front of all.Me ,Jade and Rose were the bridesmaid and now we were going down the stairs.Dani and Arol were perfect.
They had their hands captured together and had their fingers intertwine.Dani was smiling and her eyes were shining and Arol was so freaking happy.He was whispering something to Dani that made her blush a little.They just looked so beautiful together.In her white dress Dani was looking like a princess in those amazing fairytale with an happy ending.

In her white dress Dani was looking like a princess in those amazing fairytale with an happy ending

Dani in her wedding dress.

Here we are.Now all are looking at Dani and Arol.Applause is heard all around the hall.
Me ,Jade and Rose left them and took our places.
There they are in front of each other in their most important day of their life.They are looking into their eyes with so much love.

"Do you Dani Ravin want to take Arol Forbis to be your husband, to have and to hold from this day forward for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish till death part you?"

"Yes I do."-Dani said with her soft excited voice.

"Do you Arol Forbis want to take Dani Ravin to be your wife, to have and to hold from this day forward for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish till death part you?"

"Yes I do."-Arol said with an high voice.

Then they put the rings in their fingers.

"I announce you wife and husband.You may kiss the bride."-the priest said.

Arol and Dani kissing

I was so happy seeing them so much in love.
Now it was the moment of couple dancing.Arol grabbed Dani and they started to dance.The music was "So far away".
They looked so beautiful together but in this night my mind was at Harmon.
We could have been so happy tonight.We could have enjoyed together this.We could have been seeing at each other with love and not with hurt in our eyes.
I turn my head to look at him but I didn't saw him anywhere.This song was reminding me everything of him.I don't know why we are always having problems.I said to him I want a break up and this time I really need one so I am gonna keep my word cause how much I miss him that much I am confused about us.