The pilot.

So from restaurant we went back in the hotel because I wanted to change on something more comfy.I wore boyfriend jeans and a white T-shirt.It was 2 am and it was so quiet.We went in the airport and got on the plane.I was so tired but travelling at nights with plane had scared me a little.I felt Harmon's hand on my face.

"Aria ,I am here next to you.Don't be afraid.I will never leave you for the rest of my life."-he said hugging me.

It felt good hearing those words from him.I had made a desicion already not to think of what happened in the past but the fear of plane hasn't gone.

I just hugged him back without saying anything.All the time I was thinking about what Laila said.I was so scared and worried.I can't belive it already that someone wanted to kill us.Why?I mean why us ,we didn't had troubles with anyone.
Thinking and thinking I was in a deep sleep.

I heard Harmon's voice whispering in my ear.

"Aria we are here."-he said as he gave me a kiss in the neck.

I saw out of the window and we were going down.
As soon as we were out of the plane we went in the airport and then outside Harmon's car was waiting there.Harmon put our suitcases inside and then he opened the door for me.
In 2 minutes I heard the ringtone.I saw the screen hoping that wasn't Laila and gladly it was Brad.

"Hi Brad.What's up."-I said smiling.

"Hi Aria.Sorry for disturbing you but can I meet you tomorrow."-he said.

"Of course Brad."-I said looking out of the window.

I saw Harmon that was looking deeply in me.

"Okay then see you.I missed you and love you."-he said in a lovely tone.

"Missed you too and I love you too.I have to tell you too something."-I said as he hung up saying bye.

I saw Harmon and he was so pissed off.What's happened with him in 2 minutes.
Here we go to find out.

"Harmon what's wrong?"-I asked him.

"Oh you missed and love him."-he said looking at the road and he was so angry.

"Yes and what is the problem here."-I asked raising an eyebrow.

"The problem is that just me is allowed to say you "I love you and miss you".He can't say this to my girlfriend."-he said so pissed off.

"Harmon stop it.Brad is like a bro to me, he is my bestie."-I said angry too.

How can he think about him that way.

"Is for you but not for him maybe."-he said looking more angry now.

"Harmon what the heck are you talking about.We know each other since we were 3
We can't be that way."-I said rubbing my hair.

"Why are you meeting him?"-he asked looking at me.

"What do you mean with this?We are friends and we can meet whenever we want."-I said so pissed off.

Then he stopped the car and went out.He grabbed his head with his hands.He was really angry so I decided to go out too.

"Harmon, look Brad and me are besties.We have a friendly relationship together nothing more."-I said trying to calm him.

Without wasting time he grabbed me by my waist and pinned me to the car putting his hands above my head.His brown eyes were blazing.My heart was beating so fast from him.His perfume made me to breath more difficult.

His perfume made me to breath more difficult