Birthday party.

After we had dinner we went in the yacht to celebrate like crazy people.It was 12 am and the party was just beginning.There were Jade's friends and some of Harmon's friends.

"Oooo Harmon you have forgot us."-I heard a men voice behind us.

I turned to see who it was and there were 2 mens.They were handsome and I can tell they seem like Harmon's friends.

"Come on here, you two."-Harmon said hugging them.

Then Harmon grabbed my hand on his tightly.

"Let me introduce you, this is Aria my fiancee.
And Aria these are my best friends Noah and Liam."-Harmon said to me.

"Nice to meet you."-I said releasing my hand from Harmon's grip.

"So you are that girl that Harmon is crazy about.Nice to meet you Aria."-Noah said smiling.

He was so sweet in fact two of them were so nice.

"What is important to Harmon is for me too."-Liam said.

"Thanks guys.I already liked you two."-I said smiling.

"Belive me ,we will have so much fun.You are our bestie too now."-Liam said looking at Noah.

"Enough guys, Aria is mine."-Harmon said putting his hands around me.

"Okay man calm down.Where is sweety Jade."-Noah said.

"There."-Harmon said telling him.

And then two of them went wishing Jade.
Then I said Harmon that I was going to Dani and he went to some of his other friends.Going to find Dani ,I saw Brad.

"Hi Brad.Missed you."-I said hugging him.

"What's up Aria?Missed u too."-he said hugging me back.

"Brad I have told Harmon everything."-I said with a serious face.

"You have done the right thing.You two are in a relationship and you need to tell him everything."-Brad said rubbing his hair.

"I know but I think I need to tell my fam too.I can't keep it a secret from them anymore."-I said drinking water.

"I think you should.It's the best decision."-he said drinking alchool.

"Thanks.And Brad ,Laila hadn't called me yet.She said that today she will tell me everything. I hope she is fine."-I said looking around.

"Let's think positive. We are waiting for her at least 2 days and then we can really worry for her."-he said raising an eyebrow.

"You're right. And Brad pls don't tell Arol anything, I need to tell myslef."-I said with a low voice.

"I won't Aria.Don't worry."-he said putting his hands on mine.

"Thanks for everything Brad."-I said as I hugged him tightly.

He really had support me all this time.

"You are welcome."-he said breaking the hug.

"Give me this dance."-he said extending the hand.

"Of course."-I said giving him my hand and putting a small smile.

We were dancing and near us I saw Arol and Dani dancing too.

"Dani did Arol told you?Fletcher proposed Jade tonight."-I said excited.

"Yes he told me.I am really shocked and happy too."-she said dancing.

"What Fletcher is going to marry.Can't belive man."-Brad said smiling.

"My bro is marrying.I am really surprised.I hope he will get through this fine."-Arol said laughing.