Return back home

It all begins and ends in your mind.What you give power to, has power over you.Everything starts from you.You are the one to make the difference in your life.It has to do always about you cause as it has been from the beginning we all come to this world alone and we will leave this world again alone.
I always thought that I had the perfect life, with parents that loved me so much with two brothers that made everything for me with friends with whom I made so much fun.So in one word I had everything I've wanted but I just didn't know what I was going to face 4 years later and this came as a big shock to me transforming me in a new Aria.

It has passed a lot of time since that day and I have grown up a lot.I have other thoughts and other intentions for my life.I am not the same me as I was 7 years ago and I can't be anymore.

Well my name is Aria Forbis and I come from a healthy family.When I say healthy I mean we're rich and well-known in NYC.My dad is a famous businessman and he works a lot to make our dreams come true and he made it again this time.
I've always dreamed to become a famous lawyer and I think I am in the right path.Dad worked hard to take me to one of the best law schools in Europe and I am so happy that I finally made it.
I finished my 2 last years of master and now I am going back home.

I was so excited because ,we were going back home.We were at Germany for studying and now we are going back to NYC to our family.Well I was studying for law while Arol was there with his football team cause he plays football with a german team.

"Aria what are you doing?"-Arol asked me.

By the way he is my twin.And yes we fight a lot and especially about those 5 fucking minutes which I am so proud to say that I am 5 minutes older than him.Well I mostly say this to make him angrier when we are fighting.

"Nothing, just trying to be patient until we arrive.I missed all of them so much."-I said with a big smile.

"Just 3 hours left and we are going to be back home tiny , just take some rest."-he said glancing at the book he was reading.

"I think you are right, tally."-I said as I put my head to his shoulder.

"I didn't said to sleep deeply and then to make me shake you for death just to wake you up.It's impossible to wake you up when you sleep."-he said with a sarcastic voice.

"You're so funny Arol.Did I ever said this to you?"-I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh yes in fact you remind me this every single day when I wake you up in the morning."-he continued with his sarcasm.

"Well now we're going back home and if I have to remind you we have another more brother and I don't need you to wake me up anymore."-I said as I turned my head to the window.

Well we weren't taking this seriously.
Conversations like these were normal to us.We always make irony to each other.It was a way of communication between us.

"We will see that.No one can stand you more than me tiny."-he said with a devilish smile.

"Yes ,yes."-I said as I closed my eyes cause I was really tired and I needed some energies.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aria wake up ,we are here, in NYC"-I felt someone shaking me.

I woke up fastly and looked out of the window and we truly were in NYC.

"Omg I can't belive it.It has been 1 year without seeing them,I missed all like crazy."-I said screaming a bit.

"Calm down Aria.Do you have your seatbelt on?"-Arol asked making sure I was secured for the landing.

"Yeah everything is okay."-I said to him as I tried to be calm.

After some minutes we were in airport taking our suitcases from the control machines.

As I was taking my suitcase Fletcher caught my eyes.He was waiting for us and he was looking so good in his blue suit,he was always so serious.I saw him in distance with his black hair and dark brown eyes.He looked to me like he was saying that he missed us so much.I ran as fast as I could and I threw myself into his arms, hugging him so tightly.

"Omg ,Fletcher I missed you so much ,I love you,I will never leave this long anymore."-I said crying a little from happiness.

"Slow down ,little sis ,I love you too and I won't let you go again for this long even though if you will want.And where is Arol ,I missed my twins a lot"-He said with a big smile.

"Here I am."-Arol said and just like that Fletcher hugged him so tightly and kissed his head.

Then he looked at me and we all hugged ,I missed this moment so much and I have been waiting this for so long.I love them cause they are the best brothers I could ask for.

"Come on you have to take a long rest my sweet twins.Tomorrow is your birthday, don't say to me that you two forgot it."-Fletcher said with a smirk.

"How can we forget how crazy mom becomes when it is our birthday."-I said laughing and looking at Arol.

"Whatever get in the car ,we don't have time to waste,they all are waiting for you two."-Fletcher said as he opened the door for me.

And like this we rode about 1 hour.
I was so tired and I just wanted to lie in the bed and sleep for two days but as it looks like that was impossble because we have to be in a big bithday party tomorrow that our mom had organised.I'm sure that there are going to be a lot of rich people ,by the fact that our dad was one of the richest man in the country.He is an successful businessman as I said and he runs many important businesses.

He always wanted that three of us to be successful and to follow his path by working beside him but me and Arol wanted to chase our dreams and to make our own money whereas Fletcher was always by his side running a lot of dad's businesses.I just finished school and now I'm a lawyer while Arol was with me because he plays with a german famous football team.
He is famous too and he has been playing with this team since he was 17 Arol is really talented and I am so proud of him.

"We're here"-Fletcher said watching at us.

As soon as I saw our home I ran out of the car and went inside our yard.Fletcher and Arol were behind me while mamma was waiting us with the door open.

"Arol ,Aria".-she said crying.

"I have missed you a lot.I love you so much."-she said hugging both of us tightly.

Then we went inside the house ,there were everyone.It was dad ,Dani and Brad.I was so happy.I was surrounded with love and happiness.

"My sweet daughter ,you are so beautiful,you make me proud everytime I see you being more and more successful.I'm so happy that you chase your dream."-dad said so proud and happy hugging me.

"My boy ,you are my pride ,I love you ,I know that you were going to make me again proud for you."-dad turned to Arol.

Then mommy also said that she was so proud of us and so lucky to have children like us including Fletcher too.Then I met also Dani ,she hugged me and said that I had to tell her everything even though that we talked everyday in phone.

I have missed Brad too he is Arol's bff but in the same time a friend of mine and Dani ,because we have been in the most of time together.I was so happy that I was going to have fun with them like before and I was so excited to start working as a lawyer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we had dinner ,I went to my room to sleep because I was so tired,and to say that tomorrow was our birthday and I needed a long rest.As soon as I put my head on the pillow I was on the land of dreams already.

Hello everyone this is my first book,don't judge me please.This chapter is a bit short but I promise that the others will be longer.If you like please vote and comment.I really appreciate this.I hope you enjoyed!❤❤