Forever

"She is my entire existence"

Aria P.O.V.

I'm a mess of unfinished thoughts and an ocean of big feelings where I am just sinking myself more than I am understanding.It's difficult to breathe but loving him is harder than breathing underwater.Yes I still fucking love him with all of my heart, with everything I have.I can't take him out of me, he did it again.He made my heart beat fast again, he woke the big emotions again leaving me breathless.

I become weak in his eyes, I tremble under his touch, I can never erase what he draw in me, what he made me feel about him.I can never replace his place in my heart.I can never forget his words and his gaze.That gaze that set my heart on fire since the day I started growing big feelings for him.
I was burning in this fire and I am still but this day I am feeling my heart burning more than ever and nothing can stop it.That's why I left.I walked away to save myself without ending up burned from this fire that I can't control.

He is the "fire" I'm talking about.
He is the fire that has control and power over me.He is the fire that is burning me making me to leave and save myself from burning but in the same time he is the fire warming me and my cold heart.He is the fire that makes me happy but in the same time the fire that I am afraid to lose.

Desire, passion, love, eternity, hope, destruction, hell, pain, are everything this fire holds.
This fire gave us desire and passion in our long nights that looked like were without an end.It was just us and our breaths, whispers,touches, kisses, heart beats.We were one,I was his and he was mine.We promised each other everything.We made everything look so magical.We made everything come true.He gave me the fire of love but this fire isn't always this beautiful as it looks, this fire caused us pain it broke us in million pieces then it gave us hope to recover and then it destroyed us again and then it gave us hope again, it made us giving up and then holding tightly after each other again but I wasn't that strong as him.I couldn't stand to fight and I hate myself for this.

He kept fighting and I left.He hoped ,I destroyed.He dreamed ,I broke these dreams.He loved ,I pretended not loving anymore.He got angry, I cried.I lied, he lied.I broke him, he broke me too.But he hurted me while I trusted him my heart.
But regardless everything that happened between us, I still love him.My hearts still beats for him.

I came back to reality when I realised that he stopped the car.The ride was a big silence and I didn't even noticed that I was with him.He didn't even said a word and I just have been looking out of the window thinking of him all the time.

Eventhough he was next to me, my mind was thinking about him, he had such a big effect on me which I always hided so good when we were in a fight.

Anyway he got out of the car and opened the door for me.When I got out ,I saw that we were in the same place where I celebrated my birthday when I came back from Germany.
He grabbed my hand in his without saying anything.He led me inside and the place was empty.No one was inside.

No one was inside