A day without her family.

I woke up and I saw Harmon hugging me.He was sleeping so peacefully next to me.Remembering last night ,I smiled feeling happy.But in another hand ,I was sad and hurt.My family lied to me and I hate them.I hate them all for doing this to me.

I was also angry because this is the first feeling when I wake up in the morning.
It's like I feel angry when I wake up and when someone talk to me I became more angry that's why ,I don't like to have people around me in the morning until the anger inside me calm down.

Anyway I tried to stood up but I was sore and it was a little difficult.After all I woke up without doing any noise.I put on one of Harmon's T-shirt.How I was about to open the bathroom door, Harmon woke up.He was naked and he didn't even care to put something on.

"I am taking a shower."-I said as I turned to open the bathroom door.

He came behind me and grabbed my waist.

"Yesterday was perfect, you were amazing."-he whispered in my ear making all my body shiver.

I blushed a little but I managed.

"Can you please put something on."-I said without turning to look at him.

Then he made me turn and look at him.Omg it was uncomfortable staying that way with him.Being angry now, I can punch him in the face.In the morning I want to be alone until I become in my senses.Also I was angry at my family.My mind is all the time there.

"Come on babe.You can't still be shy after what we did last night, it's not like you haven't seen before."-he said with and arrogant smile.

"Anyway ,I am going first then you can go after me."-I said as I opened the bathroom door.

"I think we can go both."-he said winking at me and coming in the bathroom and locking the door behind him.

Ouff he is so sttuborn.I have the right to have a moment myself but with him is impossible.

"I hate you."-I muttered under my breath hoping he didn't heard.

"Well that wasn't the impression I got when you were screaming my name last night."-he said smirking.

"Yes ,yes whatever.Now can you please leave me take a shower alone."-I said as I opened the shower.

"Why I feel like you are avoiding me?"-he asked as he put himself in the shower and took me too.

Then he put his hands around my waist bringing me near him.

"I am not."-I said rolling my eyes.

"Then why you don't look at me."-he said making me look at him.

"For god's sake Harmon I can't look at you all the time."-I said with an angry voice.

"Wait ,don't say that you have angry issues in the morning.You are those kind of person, aren't you?"-he asked as he smiled at me.

This makes me even angry.When someone says that I am angry in the morning makes me to beat them.It's crazy but I am this way.It comes naturally to me.

"No Harmon.Stop thinking stupid things."-I said as I rolled my eyes again.

"Okay babe, I know how to take it off your anger in the morning.First let's take this off."-he said as he took off my T-shirt.

Then the hot water was in our skin.Harmon left me in the shower and went to prepare the bathtub.
He put shampoo and some candles in the corner to make the atmosphere more relaxing.
Then he came and grabbed me in the bridal style and put me in the bathtub.
He came into too and I put my back in his strong chest.