Forgetting them

I saw Dani waiting for me and I went to her.

I hugged her from back.Her belly was visible.

"Ohh I missed you so much, sis."-I said kissing her.

"Aww Aria, don't make me cry."-she said as she hugged me back.

"How is this tiny?"-I asked as I took a seat next to her.

"In fact it is disturbing mommy a little but.."-she said and we started to laugh.

"What about gender??Did you found out?"-I asked so excited.

"In fact this is for what I wanted to talk with you."-she said looking a little tense.

"To talk with me about gender?What do you mean?"-I asked confused.

"I want to do a gender reveal party and I want you to be the one who learns first and then to be a surprise for me and Arol."-she said with shining eyes.

I was still angry at my family and I didn't want to face any of them yet.I am so sad that I am rejecting this cause I know that Dani will be super sad about this.

"No Dani I am sorry but I can't.You know why and don't ask me for more."-I said closing the topic.

"Come on Aria do it for me.Please."-she said with her puppy eyes that I can't resist but in this case is different.

"Dani ,I said no.You have lots of people to do this for you.It's Brad,Jade or Fletcher even Harmon if you want."-I said trying to convience her.

"Aria don't do this to me.You know more than better that no one can take your place.You are my bestie, my sis ,my everything since birth and I don't want anyone than you to do this for me."-she said with dissapointment in her face that made me feel in the worst way possible.

Silence.

*Big silence*

I didn't know what to say.She was right but I was confused.

"Aren't you gonna say anything Aria."-she said trying to look at me.

"Dani I said what I wanted to say.Close this topic."-I said not looking at her.

"Are you gonna stay this way forever.Aria we all make mistakes.
Okay it is normal that at first to take your time but that doesn't mean to not forget them for all your life.You are being a selfish.
How time did you lied at Harmon?And look Harmon is still next to you.Do you fucking know how messed up is Arol.He doesn't eat, sleep,talk, he just works all day and drinks.
And Fletcher ,he stays at his office all night, your parents are broken and you think just about yourself.Now with this you are losing your bestfriend too."-she screamed at me with a big anger in her.

With this she made me so angry.She knows so good what I went through and she calls me selfish.It's unfair.

"I am not SELFISH, they all are because they saw me in the worst way possible and they kept it away from me.I was dying inside and they saw it and didn't even cared to tell me he was alive.I left them all for a year and it was all their fault.Now you say me they all are broken and I have to care about them.Why do I even have to do this when they didn't cared when I was broken and the worst way is that I was in that state because of them

So don't you dare to call me selfish again.

Also you are free to leave too, like all of them."-I said so angry.

Eventhough these words were true ,I didn't mean all of them but I was so angry.

When I am angry ,I don't know what I say and I always hurt someone.