Our time together.

I woke up in Harmon's arms.I remembered what's happened yesterday and I felt so happy.I never felt this way after Austin death.
I tried to walk away from his grip but he grabbed me tightly closer to him.

"Harmon let me go.I wanna get up."-I said smiling to him.

"Wait Aria.Let me enjoy you.It's the first time we sleep together and I wanna see you how beautiful you look in the morning."-he said as he grabbed my chin gently to look at him.

I blushed a little but I managed.

"What are we gonna do today.It our last day here."-I said rubbing his messy brown hair.

"Today we are gonna visit Capri and we are leaving at 3 am."-he said as he kissed my head.

"Okay then I am going to get ready."-I said as I left Harmon there.

I was literally more than happy.Our time together was just perfect.I felt so good around him.But in the other hand I was scared.
Scared that one day something bad will happen and I will lose him too.That was why I didn't want to become so attracted to one person.

Soon we were out of the yacht.It was 10 am and we had eaten the breakfast and now we were going to visit Capri.
We went in a lot of shops.I bought some clothes and bags.We also bought presents for our family and friends.
Then we walked in the roads of Capri.They were amazing.We were having so much fun.We also took a lot of photos and they were perfect.
We had lunch and we visited again until we got tired.
It was 5 pm and then we went in a hotel to rest.
The hotel was wow.It has sauna ,massages rooms, hot tub and everything after a long and tired day.

It has sauna ,massages rooms, hot tub and everything after a long and tired day

Shops and roads of Capri.

Aria and Harmon having fun visiting Capri

"Take your time to relax and be ready at 9 pm.We are having dinner."-he said as he opened the door room.

"Okay."-I said as I entered the hotel.

I took a shower ,I put on a swimsuit and went to relax a bit.
I went to sauna ,massages rooms and then to hot tub.
There to hot tub I saw Harmon.He was looking so sexy.He has his hands around the hot tub and his eyes closed.His wet chest and his wet hair always made my heart beating so fast.He was just perfect.I wanted to smell and enjoy his full lips.I was craving for him.But I wasn't going there near him so I decided to go to another hot tub.How I was about to leave I heard his attractive husky voice behind me.