Me and Him

Hi this chapter is a little bit longer than others.In this chapter I put on Aria's and Harmon's time together more than in other chapters.Enjoy.

After we left I saw my phone and Harmon was calling.I let to ring because I wasn't in the mood to answer after what I heard.I was scared about my life.What the fuck does that mean.I really don't understand what this has to do with me.I didn't do anything to anyone, I don't have problems and why is this happening.I was feeling so worried.

"Why you didn't answer?"-Brad said as we got in the car.

"I am not in the mood Brad."-I said as I started to ride.

"Aria come on.I am next to you, please don't worry."-he said looking at me.

"Thanks Brad.Where do you wanna go?"-I asked him trying to avoid the conversation.

"Just drop me in the café that we were.I left my car there."-he said to me.

"Okay."-I said pointing at the road.

After this I went in my office and I worked a little.My mind was at the things that Laila said but I needed to take my mind off of that.
Firstly I sent Harmon a message.

"Sorry for not answering. I just saw it but I was with Brad.Do you wanted to say something or do you need anything?"-I texted him.
Then within 2 minutes he called me.

"Hi Harmon."

"Where are you?"-he asked me in an angry tone.

"I am in the office.Why? Did something happened?"-I asked him.

What was wrong with him this time?

"Did you saw the news?Oh no how you weren't suppossed to see it when you were in Brad's arms."-he said so pissed off.

"What are you talking about?"-I asked shocked.

"You and Brad are in every media, hugging together.He touching your face and whispering in your ear."-he said raising his  voice angrier.

Hell nooo, they misunderstood everything.
We were at the café talking about the plane crash.

"Harmon it's not what it looks like."-I said to him in a calm voice.

"How is it then Aria.Look I don't fucking care about what media says. All what I care is you.And I don't want any other men to touch you.You are mine.I am the only men to touch you.Do you understand?"-he said with his sexy attractive angry voice.

"Harmon you know we are friends.Don't act like this."-I said to him with my tired voice.

"Anyway Aria."-he said as he hung up the phone.

What the heck.Did he hung up the phone.
Good.So fucking good.Now I need to go to him and to make things clear.

So I left the office and went straight to his home.As soon as I arrived I knocked on the door and I saw Harmon appearing at the door without his shirt on.
I tried not to look at his naked body but to focus on what I wanted to say but it was kinda hard to.