Have to be his date

As every morning I woke up to get ready for work.I got a shower, dressed up and went down for breakfast.I didn't tell Dani about last night ,I was sure what she was going to say to me.Anyway she was going to sleep with me and I was going to say her tonight.

"Aria good morning."-mommy said to me.

"Morning mom."-I said giving her a kiss.

"Dad said that you have to go to his office before going to work he has something important to say."-mom said to me.

"Ok mommy .Bye see you."-I said as I left the house.

While I was driving I was curious thinking what was dad going to say to me.
As soon as I got there I took the elevator and went to dad's office.There was Fletcher too.

"Here you are sunshine.Good morning."-dad said to me.

"Morning dad ,morning Fletcher."-I said as I walked in the office.

"Morning Aria."-Fletcher said to me.

"So dad what's the matter?"-I asked him taking a seat.

"Look Aria ,I need you to help me with something."-he said nervously.

"What's about ,tell me."-I said as I looked at Fletcher too.

"It's about yesterday ,we have an important contract bussiness with Oliver."-He started saying.

As I thought when we went yesterday for dinner ,I knew that we were invited for bussiness but I wasn't understanding what this had to do with me.

"Next week is an important meeting ,where Harmon is going to attend ,he is going to sign a contract that is so important for me too and he asked if you can be his date for that night.What do you think sunshine."-he said to me.

So all of this is about him.

"What seriously dad ,why me ,I don't even know him.This literally makes no sense."-I said as I stood up from the couch.

"Please Aria ,I know that you don't know him , you don't want to go and I don't know why he wants you to go with but do it for me it's just one night and you aren't going to meet him anymore.But if you don't want I won't force you."-he said trying to calm me down.

My dad had been doing always the best for us just to have everything in life.For us to be successful he had been hurt a lot of times and I am going to do this for my father knowing that he has sacrificed a lot for us.

"Ok dad I am going to be his date,I am doing this just for you.I love you."-I said as I gave him a kiss.

"My Aria thank you.Harmon will write you for the time and day of the party."-he said as he hugged me.

Wait he will write me ,where did he got my number.He is coming out in front of me everywhere.This is being so annoying.

"But where did he got my number?"-I asked curiosly.

"Fletcher gave it to Oliver when we were at his office, to let Harmon inform you about this party darling."

"Ok whatever,now I need to leave I have to work."-I said to them.

"Wait I am coming with you."-Fletcher said to me.

"Ok ,bye dad."-I said as I left.

"Bye my loves".

As I was riding the car Fletcher looked interested in his phone maybe with work ,he was always so busy.Fletcher always wanted to be in the same profession as dad since he was a kid and now he is so successful.

"Look Aria if you don't want to go tell me ,I don't fucking care about him,you are my sister and your desire is more important to me."-Fletcher said seriously.