Surprise

It's 7pm and we had prepared almost everything for tomorrow evening.It was so fun to do this with Brad.

I am so excited for tomorrow.

Tomorrow is a big day.

Everything will be normal as always.I am going to live with Arol again(I missed him so much by the way), I am going to annoy Fletcher when I want, I am going to eat mommy's food and hug her when I need support.

I am going to laugh with my dad for the most stupid things ever and he is going to wait me during my trials again.

I just missed them so much and I want to end this already.This period of time without them was so difficult for me.

Also , I have to talk with Dani.I know that two of us behaved so childish that day but she is pregnant and I have to be more tolerant with her this period of time.I just have to understand her.All in all she wanted to end this because she wanted to see me happy.She did all of this just to see our family happy all together again .

I can't wait to hug all of them again.Now Brad is taking me back home.

"Hey thanks for everything, for today."-I said and I took off my seat belt.

"No thanks to you that you gave me such an amazing news.So we will see tomorrow evening again."-he said winking at me.

"Yes I guess.Don't forget the plan we made and bring Rose with you."-I said as I left the car.

"Okay see u."-he said and left.

Me and Brad made a plan for tomorrow.So I won't go to the party in the beggining but in the moment when Brad has to bring the balloons with the pink letters in it.So when all of them are going to wait Brad to bring the balloons it will be me who will come.And I will make a speech for them.I am so excited.I can't wait to tell Harmon about this.

So I made my way to the door and I opened.

"Harmon, I am here."-I said as I walked to the living room.

But he wasn't there.So I made my way to the kitchen thinking that he might be eating but no ,he wasn't there too.

"Harmonnn.I have something super amazing to tell you."-I screamed to let him hear me but no, I didn't heard any answer.

Maybe he isn't back from work yet so I decided to realx in the bathtub.

I was going to go in our bedroom and what to see.The stairs were full of rose petals and candles in the corner.It was amazing.

I was so surprised cause I didn't expect this

Now I know that Harmon is up to something.

So I continue to go upstairs.The way to the bedroom was full of candles and rose petals.

The way to the bedroom was full of candles and rose petals