Meeting him again

I woke up from alarm bell that I put it last night ,because today I am going to my office that dad bought it to me.Yesterday I met some of dad's rich partner that promised me employment contract.I am so happy.Finally my dream to be a lawyer came true.But I had in my mind that mysterious arrogant guy that I talked last night correctly that I fight with him.I took a shower ,I wore boyfriend jeans and a black crop top with sneakers.I straight my hair and put on nude makeup.Then I went down in the kitchen to have breakfast.

"Morning everyone"-I said with a happy smile.

"Morning sweetie,come on and eat breakfast,I made your favourite."-mommy said cheerfully.

"Where's everyone"-I asked ,seeing that anyone expect me and mommy wasn't here.

"Daddy is working he had an important meeting,Arol had football training and Fletcher left with dad since they had that meeting.Now I have to leave too but Dani is coming soon and have breakfast with you."-she said to me.

"Ok mommy ,thank you for the breakfast.Bye love u."-I said giving a small hug to her.

"Love you too my Aria"-she said leaving.

Then she left and I heard the ring bell.It was Dani.She came inside and sit in the kitchen to have breakfast with me.

"Omg ,donuts with chocolate ,can't belive it I'm starving,don't mind me."-Dani said as she grabbed a huge bite.

Dani always was hungry when she came to my house.

"Aria where did you disappear when you came inside?I was looking for you."-she asked me.

"Oh don't remeber me.I was going in the bathroom but it would be better if I wouldn't go."-I said rolling my eyes.

"Wait a minute ,what's happened and how didn't you tell me about this Aria.Now you better tell me from beggining or .."-she said in a threatning tone.

"Or what Dani."-I said laughing, I knew that she always was pissed of if I didn't tell her something.

"Whatever ,tell me."-she said in a boring tone.

"As I said I was going to the bathroom and I collided with a guy.To tell the truth he was so handsome and attractive but I don't even care about his appearance before his behavior."-I said all of this so angry remebering how he talked to me.

"So you are saying me that you talked with a super sexy hot guy."-she said trying to understand the situation.

"Dani I am saying that he was so arrogant ,you know he said that I collided with him purposely just that I found him attractive and then he came closer to me without space between us.How could he ,please I don't wanna talk about it.I wish I don't see him again."-I said ending this conversation.

"How do you felt when he was near you?"-she said with a smirk.

Ok I was nervous but I can't say that I liked him because his behaviour was the worst.
He was so rude.

"Oh Dani stop it ,you aren't serious are you?"-I said boring remebering my story.

"Come on tell me ,Aria I am your bestie."

I didn't want to tell her that my heart was beating so fast that moment.I don't know why but just I didn't want to tell her.

"Nothing ,not to say that he is an ashhole and I can't feel sth beautiful for him."-I said to her.

"Whatever ,now I have to go.Bye and you have to tell me more, plus you can't stay all your life thinking about him ,anyway love u Aria."-she said smiling.

"There's nothing I can tell you more Dani,love u too.Bye."

I said to her pretending like I didn't hear her saying about him.I took my key car and left to my office.Today I had sth important to do it was my first meeting with a client.I am so exciting.I went to my office 2 hours before my meeting to see my place and to meet my employes there.

"Good morning Miss.Aria ,I am Ema."-she said cheerfully, as it looks like she was the secretaire.

"Morning Emma ,nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too Miss ,your office is in the left."-she told me.

"Thanks."

I went to my office and there was a guy waiting inside,it was the first time that I saw him.He was tall with blond hair and blue eyes.

"Good morning Miss.Aria, I am Leo your personal assistant."-he said with a small smile.

"Good morning Leo, we will have a long path with a lot of victories and difficulties too.Anyway nice to meet you."-I said as I sit in my chair.

"I am always by your side Miss,nice to meet you too.Now I am going to my office to make sure your meeting with your client today.Bye."-he said leaving my office.

Ok here we go ,I need to make everything right ,it's time to show who I am.
My client is coming and I need to win this issue.As soon as he came in I greeted him.

"Hello Mr.Alessandro."

It was a man like 40 year old.

"Hi Miss.Aria, I belive that you are going to solve all of this."

"I am hearing you ,go on."

He told me all,ok it was going to be difficult but I am going to solve no matter what.

"Ok I am going to find a way ,you just tell me everything and do what I say  don't act without telling me."-I said him as I was shaking his hand.

"Thank you very much.Good afternoon."

"Goodbye."

I left the office, I needed to study the issue in details.
When I went outside to my car ,I saw another car in front of my car.I couldn't ride my car because that car was blocking me riding.I saw around if anyone was coming to take the car but no.So I screamed a little just to let understand that person who blocked my car to come here.
I heard a husky voice behind me.I turned to see who it was and what to see it was him that arrogant idiot guy that I met in my birthday party.

"Are you looking for me."-he said with a smirk.

His brown eyes were shining and his hair were in one side.He look so damn good.

"Move your car ,find another place,I can't wait you"-I said angry.

"Who's angry here.I am moving my car if you ask me politely."-he said taking a step forward me as I took another back.

"Look don't take another step forward or.."-I was interrupting by him.

"Or what young lady,what you are going to do to me."-he said raising his eyebrow.

As he took a step forward me I threw my water to him.His hair and his shirt were totally wet.Omg I was so satisfied.

"Now move your car."-I said with a serious tone even inside I was laughing with his state.

He was so pissed of but who cares he wanted this.

"What the fuck you think you are doing,are you crazy or what."-he said angry to me.

"You wanted this plus why do you put your car in front of mine or you wanted to look attractive to me with this act."-I said to him knowing that this was going to piss him off more.

"You will regret this ,just wait."-he said going to move the car.

"In your dreams because I am not going to meet you never."-I said as I went in my car.

It was 5 pm and I was home.I went in the living room and told my dad about my meeting.My mom ,dad and brothers supported me.Then I went to my room to take a shower and relax.This was all I needed after this day.

I hope you enjoyed.I will update tomorrow.Please vote me I will appreciate a lot.I need your support.