Coming back

I am here in NYC.I didn't told anyone where I am.I took an hotel room.I talked to mom and told her to prepare a dinner just for our family.I wanted to talk with my dad ,I wanted to hear the truth from his mouth.I am already disappointed that he lied to me.
I took a shower to relax a bit but I was already confused from everything.
Austin is alive ,no one wanted to kill us,Laila and Austin played a stupid game to me, I said for the last time goodbye to Austin, dad lied to me, I broke up from Harmon.I had cried for Austin like crazy and dad kept it a secret from me that he was alive.I have been suffering and he choosed to see me in that state.I was so angry.All I wanted was to go in an island and just watch the sea and the sky nothing more and some music.I just didn't want to face anything but I needed to know this.
Anyway I put on a floral skirt with a white shirt and baby blue high heels.I straight my hair and I put on nude makeup.It was 8 pm and I took a cab and went in my parents house.As soon as I arrived I went inside in the dining room.I expected to see just my family but no I was wrong there were Brad and Dani too and Harmon with his family.

I expected to see just my family but no I was wrong there were Brad and Dani too and Harmon with his family

Aria's outfit.

I wanted this dinner to be private just our family.But they as always do things without asking me.

"Aria my daughter why you do this to us.Why you scare us like this?"-mom said as she came hugging me.

"Mom I am fine.I needed to sort out something."-I said as I hugged her back.

"Good evening everyone.Good to see you all."-I said with a forced smile.

Harmon was watching at me all the time.
But my eyes were glued to my dad.I couldn't talk here in front of everyone for that topic.

"Dad can we talk a bit together?"-I asked looking at him.

"Aria talk here ,we are a family."-Arol said with an angry face.

"Arol I am not talking to you."-I said as I looked at dad again.

"But I am.Stop being secretive around your family."-he said and I saw Harmon looking at me.

"Dad are you coming?"-I asked dad again.

"Arol is right ,talk what you wanna say in front of all."-Fletcher said defending Arol.

"It's personal.Between me and dad."-I said with a serious face.

"Ohh it's personal, then why you gathered us here?You could have a dinner just you and dad."-Arol said.

Yes I would tell in front of everyone if you didn't invite Harmon and his family here.

"I gathered just my family.No offense to others but it was supposed to be just mom,dad,you and Fletcher."-I said looking at Arol.

"Aria ,Harmon is your fiancee.Soon, Fletcher and Jade are going to marry.You and Harmon too.This means that we are a family."-dad said to me.

"Firstly Harmon WAS my fiancee now no and secondly we aren't going to marry."-I said as I raised my voice at word "was".