The weekend.

I accepted to stay at Harmon for weekend.I hope that Arol and Fletcher won't understand that something is wrong because they knew that I don't like Harmon at all.I got up from the bed and I was ready to leave the room when I saw Harmon coming in.

"Can we go now."-I said to him.

I was feeling a little dizzy.I hope I don't fell.

"If you are ready, let's go."-he said as he rubbed his hair.

"Ok then."-I said as I started to walk.

I almost fell but I relied on Harmon's arm.Really I couldn't walk to the car.

"This can't be like this."-he said as he grabbed me in his arms.He put his hands in my thighs and I put mine on his neck.Staying so near him made me feel nervous.His perfume made my heart beating always that I smell it.His gaze was making me uncomfortable.

"Please Harmon let me go."-I said to him.

"Too late."-he said as he left the room.

All were watching at us.I was feeling so uncomfortable while Harmon was so calm and just kept walking.

"Harmon let me go, all are watching at us."-I said in a low tone.

"I don't care ,you are my fiancee.I can do whatever I want with you,isn't it?"-he said with a smirk.

Why the hell he is smirking.What does he mean by whatever he wants.Who does he think he was.

"No it isn't because I am not your fiancee and you are nothing to me just someone that I have to deal with everyday and makes me go crazy."-I said being angry.

"Oh do I make you crazy.I didn't know that young lady."-he said as we got in the elevator.

"Stop Harmon, you know what I wanted to say."-I said to him.

"I don't know what you wanted to mean but I understand the sentence how I hear."-he said as we got out of the elevator.

"Anyway Harmon, now let me go.Didn't you got tired of holding me?"-I said rolling my eyes.

"I never get tired of you."-he said this in my ear.

As soon as we went out of the hospital there were paparzzi everywhere.When they saw us they came immediately asking us.

"Mr.Harmon what is wrong with your fiancee?"-one of the journalist asked.

"Is she pregnant?"-another asked.

"Why can't she walk by herself?"-said another.

All those question and those noises were bothering me.
Harmon grabbed me tightly and he managed to escape all of the paparazzi and put me slowly in the car and then he got in the car too.

"Are you okay?"-he asked as he put his seat belt.

"I am fine.I just want to go at your house and eat."-I said as I rubbed my face with my hands.

"We are going to our home Aria."-he said looking at me.

"It's yours not mine."-I said rolling my eyes.

Why he was always trying to be with me.Wasn't he tired from this already.

"It's ours now."-he said pointing at the road.

"It's not Harmon, understand this."-I said angry.

"Aria I can't really understand you.You just keep yourself away from me but in the other hand you talk with me a lot.Why you do this?"-he asked angry.

"Harmon don't make me change my mind coming in your home.To not say that my family is going to find out in the news and I can go in my home because they will know."-I said to him but in a way threatning him.