The wedding day

After one day.

I woke up early cause today was Arol and Dani's wedding.I was so excited and happy.I went straight to the bathroom to take a shower and then go to Arol's house.
After taking shower I put on ripped jeans with an white crop top and white sneakers.I also put it on a dark green sporty jacket.I put my hair in a low ponytail and I left the bedroom.
Today I was so happy and I was gonna enjoy this day no matter what.
I went downstairs with a positive energy in me.

Aria's outfit

Aria's outfit.

"Heyyy good morning everyonee."-I went hugging mom and dad.

"Todayy Arol and Dani are getting married.So I need to leave now otherwise Dani is going to kill me."-I said as I took my keys and I went to open the door.

"Honey are you okay?"-mom asked and I turned looking at them.

"Yes.Why are u asking?"-I asked her confused.

"Well, that night you said that everything is over and I don't know if that was what you really meant.Look here my Aria don't take desicions that you can regret after.I am saying this to you from experience.Belive me when I say it."-mom said with her soft voice looking at me.

I just shook my head in affirmation and I opened the door and left.I was driving to Arol's house while all what's happened  between us came into my mind.
I am so confused and I don't know what I want.I don't know how I feel.All I need is time.
I need to think and reflect.I need distance.I think he was right about time.We need to stay away from each other for some time but in the other hand I think I don't need time at all to think.I said so openly to him that I don't want to get married.We could go on so good together without that fight between us but he thinks that time will make me change my mind about marriage.Ouff I am so confused.I hate it when I don't know what to decide.Anyway as soon as I arrived I went immediately inside.

"Aria where were you?I have been waiting for you so long.Come on."-Dani said as soon as she saw me entering the house.

"Calm down Dani.Don't stress out cause it isn't good for the baby.Everything will be good."-I said as I hugged her.

"Finally you came.I am going crazy.Since in the first moment she woke up she has been waiting for you to come."-Arol said rubbing his hair.

"Don't exaggerate Arol."-Dani said rolling her eyes.

"Don't be angry princess.Today we are getting married."-Arol said kissing her forehead.

Seeing them this way made me feel so happy.Made me feel the love of them.They were so perfect together and I just hope that this love will remain the same forever.I went straight to Arol grabbing his hands on mine.

"Arol my tally.I am so happy for you.You know that I have always dreamed about this day.I can't imagine that that day is today.I can't  describe with words how happy I am.I just love you both so much and I couldn't be happier seeing my brother and my bestie marrying together.I wish you all the bestt in this world cause you two deserve this.Just love each other so much and don't hurt each other.Don't let anything and anyone to come between you two."-I said as a tear escaped from my eyes seeing them together.