Two of us

*mature scenes*

Aria P.O.V

"And it was again us.You and me it's a forever kind of thing."

I was looking into his dark eyes and thinking about us, about my strong emotions that I feel when he is next to me, about how happy he looks at me with so much love in his eyes, about how safe I feel into his embrace, about how much I love him.The way he smiles when he looks at me, the way he touches my hair so softly, the way he smells me, the way he hugs me tightly into his arms, the way he grabs my hands, the way he looks at me when he says "I love you" makes my heart frozen.When he does all of these things I just know that I love him even more than myself.I knew it that I couldn't stay away from him since I started growing feelings for him.

Everything he did for our relationship makes me believe so fucking bad in him.I trust him so much knowing that he never gave up from me.
When I look back ,I think about everything we passed since the first day we met.We went through a lot of breaks up and fights but important is that in the end we were able to find the way back to each other.I feel beyond happy that I didn't let my "bad and confused state" to take decisions for me.I can't be the same without him, we aren't "us" without each other.

We really made so many mistakes in this relationship but we learned a lot from each other.He learned me so many things and I really feel like I've grown up with him.I feel like I am a "new me".I just know that when he looks at me I lose myself into him.I feel like nothing and no one exist.It feels like we are just us and our breaths.It feels like a dream.It feels just magical.

"Damn ,your eyes."-he said looking at me with a lot of passion in his eyes.

"I missed u so fucking much

"I missed u so fucking much."-he whispered in my ear as he started to kiss my neck.

"You were worth every fucking mile between us."-he said as he put his hands on my face looking deeply into my eyes again.

"I fucking love you so much Harmon,,,it's just this hard feeling that I have for you."-I said looking into his dark eyes.My heart was beating so hard, my body was reacting so much to his touch, he was the air that I needed so much in my life.I can't describe my feelings when I know that he is mine and that he loves me this much.I just want to never ruin what we created together.I want to make him so happy and never go away from him for the rest of my life.I'm ready for every step that we will take.I am ready more than ever to be with him forever.

Suddenly my phone rang taking us out of the world we were in.Harmon didn't even tried to move but just kept looking at me with so much love in his dark eyes.
The phone kept ringing so how I was about to go out of his embrace ,Harmon stopped me.

"Leave it.I don't care about anyone else right now but just you."-he said caressing my cheek.

"But I need to talk to Dani.I just want to say her that I am fine cause I don't want to make them worry about me.You know lately they just make everything dramatic when it comes to me."-I said to him with a small smile in my lips.