Going to Germany

In two weeks was the Arol match in Germany.So tomorrow we had to go there.It was ,me ,Arol,Fletcher,Dani and Brad since mom and dad couldn't be there.
I was preparing with Dani when I heard dad coming in my room.

"Hi ,Dani.How are you?"-dad said to Dani.

He loved her and Brad so much since they were little.

"Hello, uncle William.I am fine how about you?"-she said smiling.

"I am fine too.Aria can you come down for one minute please, I need to talk something with you."-dad said to me.

"Ok dad ,I am coming."-I said confused.

I left the clothes and went downstairs in dad office.

"Dad,what do you wanna talk with me?"-I asked him as I sit down on the couch.

"Aria,tomorrow me and mom are coming too."-dad said to me.

It was going to be super fun and Arol will be so happy too,seeing his whole family there for him.It would be very supportive.
But ,ok it was an fantastic news but why he was telling this in his office like something important and why he just didn't told me in the room.

"Oh dad this is amzing.Arol will be so happy but why you didn't told me in the room."-I said raising an eyebrow.

"Because is something more."-he said looking a little bit worried.

I knew it was something releated with that idiot.

"Oliver and his whole ,family is coming too.They saw the news in media and called me and said that this would me a good idea to paparazzi seeing you two going somewhere together."-he said coming in front of me.

Why he has to be always near me.I had like 2 weeks without seeing him and I almost forgot him.Anyway soon this contract will end and I won't see him never.Just patience Aria, I kept saying to myself all the time.

"Ok daddy,no problem."-I said giving hin a kiss.

"I thought that you were going to be angry Aria."-he said to me.

"Dad we have talk about this ,I said to you all that I will do this and when I say ,I keep my word."-I said going to open the door.

"Aria I love you."-he said smiling.

"Love you too".-I said to him.

When I went back in the room ,I told Dani that Harmon's family was coming too.

"What?Aria I swear is going to be fun.Anyway why do you want to go alone with ferry in Germany,let me to come with you or Fletcher."-Dani said to me.

When my nightmares started ,I couldn't travel with airplane because I have fear story behind this.

"Dani ,we talked this I want to be alone."-I said to her putting clothes in suitcase.

"Ok ,don't be mad."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was 5 am.The time to leave it was at 9 am.I woke up and shake Dani who was next to me since she slept at us last night.
We had breakfast and we got ready.
We all were going to meet at a café firstly then going to airport.Here we are.I am going to deal again with him after 2 weeks.

They were waiting at us sitting at a table.
Harmon was wearing black tracksuit with a white T-shirt and white sneakers.He had glasses and he was looking so fucking good.He had his phone in hands until he saw us coming.

"Good morning you all."-Oliver said to us.

"Morning,we are going to enjoy all of this.How do you think Eden."-mom said to Harmon mom since they had become good friends since they meet for the first time.