Escaping.

Time is 4 am and I have been working since 12am.I am not sleepy anymore so I took a shower and I wore a black and white short dress with a black leather jacket up and black boots with black socks.I also took a black purse and I straight my hair.As for the makeup I put on nude shades as always.
Tomorrow I have the trial and it is really important for me.I am a little stressed but I will manage.My mind is at my fam all the time.I am still angry at them and I think I will stay this way for I don't know how long.
Anyway now is 5:30 am and I am leaving the house.I am not going to wake up Harmon because I feel to stay alone and think, that's why I am leaving that early.

I am not going to wake up Harmon because I feel to stay alone and think, that's why I am leaving that early

Aria's outfit.

I don't know but deep inside me I don't know what to feel anymore.It's like everything happened so fast and I didn't get the chance to take a breath.I feel like I am not breathing anymore.
I still can't belive that Austin is alive and if I don't see him anymore I can easily belive again that he is dead.
Eventhough that I forgave Harmon ,I don't feel comfortable with it.I don't know if you understand me but I feel like something is missing.
Like I have overcome two stairs instead of one.Like I can't find one puzzle or is just the way I am feeling or I am overthinking again.I really feel like I haven't made the right decision.This feeling is disturbing me all the time.
And as for my parents ,I feel in the worst way possible.
I have a big "I DON'T KNOW HOW I FEEL AND WHAT TO DO" in my head and I can't solve the question that keeps disturbing my head.I am stucked in this and I am choking.
I took my car and I went in that place.
The view was perfect as always.I stayed there for a while.I took my car and I drove to my office.Eventhough that was early and no one will be there ,anyway I went.
I opened my office and I sat in my big leather black chair.Time was 7 am and I started to work again.I have left a few things and I will be done.I ordered a black coffe to keep me up.As I was watching the files ,I saw the phone and Harmon was calling me.

"Aria where are you?"-Harmon asked confused.

"Morning you too."-I said with sarcasm.

"Aria I am serious."-he said warning me.

"I'm in the office."-I said rubbing my hair.

"You are at your office.Really Aria?It's 7 am in the morning and the housekeeper has seen you going out of the house at 5:30 am.You have worked all night and didn't sleep right?And now you are working again."-he said with an arrogant voice.

"Harmon I need to work on this.Tomorrow is really important for me so I don't want to regret after."-I said as I stood up and going to the big window.

"Aria did you eat before you left?"-he asked with an angry and worry voice.

"No, but I will soon."-I said lying because I am not going to eat before ending this.

"No?For god's sake Aria you have been working all night and you start your day again working and not eating.This is not good"-he said.