The decision

I pushed him off me.I ran out of the party.Arol was waiting for me because after they signed the contract I called him to pick me up.I wanted to disappear as soon as possible from that place.I saw Harmon ,following me.
I just hugged Arol and said to him to drive me home,I was tired from this bullshit.Arol drove so fast and Harmon didn't do anything just stayed in the entrace of the party smirking at me.

What is he trying to do,how he came like this in my life.It was just a crash with him in my birthday party and now he is saying that he is going to be my fiance.I wanted to go home and to talk with dad for all this.I couldn't wait until tomorrow.I hope all of this is just some of his idiot's ideas.

As soon as we arrived home ,I ran straight home,in the living room.All ,were gathered there like they were waiting for me.

"Dad ,what's going on?"-I said to him knowing that he would understand for what I was talking about.

"Look my Aria, it's not like it looks."-he said trying to calm me.

So.... this was happening it wasn't a dream.Dad knows too.I thought that dad would be the last person to make something like this.

"How is it then.Dad tell me the truth.Please say this is a lie.He says that I am his girlfriend and his fiancee to be.Explain this to me."-I said screaming.

Arol grabbed my shoulders trying to relax me but I pushed him.

"Look Aria ,the day that we went in Cornor's house for dinner ,Oliver propose me something.He said that you and Harmon needs to pretend like you love each other ,just in eyes of paparazzi nothing more because behind this we have a big issue that we will win a lot of money.And I said that firstly I need to talk with you but as it seems Harmon had made this a fact."-Dad explained.

"Why didn't tell me before.You all knew it,didn't you?Mom,Fletcher,Arol answer me."-I said screaming.

"I swear ,Aria I didn't know anything about this ,dad just told me before you came.That night ,that I was in the office too they didn't tell me about this,, maybe they talked for this later.You know that I will tell this to you.And I am saying here that I don't fucking care about this bussines issue dad, before my sis happiness."-Fletcher said pointing at dad.

"My tiny,I just heard in the same time as you.Dad this is not going to happen and this is final."-Arol said behind me.

I was feeling so bad,I just wanted to go somewhere.I needed to think all of this.

"Arol ,take me anywehere just not here."-I said so disappoint.

"Aria please don't leave ,honey."-mommy said to me.

"Aria ,please.I will cancel this just don't go."-dad said so boring.

"I need to think all of this,after 1 day I will answer you ,now I just want to go.Please ,Arol come."-I said going to open the door.

Now I just wanted to be alone.Or maybe just with Arol.

"Arol ,take me there."-I said as I was seeing through the car window.

"There" was a place that I knew it just me and Arol.I went there everytime I wanted to be alone.

I went there everytime I wanted to be alone