The last day in California.

Today was our last day in California even though there were just two days.Tomorrow we are leaving for NYC.Tonight we had that stupid interview that I was hoping to be done as soon as possible.Yesterday we slept in the beach and I hope I don't catch a flu because I am having a little cold right now.

"Aria ,today we are going off road.Get ready and I will wait you in the elevator.Okay?"-Harmon said as we were going to our rooms.

Did I heard off road activity.Omg I hadn't do this never but I always thought that it would be fun.

"Harmon,but I don't know ,I hadn't been never before."-I said with an excited tone.

"Don't worry ,I will drive and you are going to be next to me."-he said with his husky voice.

"I am really excited.This is going to be super fun."-I said super happy.

"I am glad that you are happy.I thought that you will do nothing but just ingore me but as I see I need to practice more pushing you closer to me.This has an effect on you."-he said violating the eye at me.

With this he made my heart beating fast.I couldn't keep myself but I was feeling nervous.

"I am going to get ready."-I said trying not to answer him.

"Oh ,Aria just avoid everything okay ,do as you want.We will see this again together."-he said ironically to me.

I went in my room and put on a pair of black jogging pants, a grey hoodie and white socks with white sneakers.I put on glasses too.I wear a hoodie since I was feeling a little cold.So I went in the elevator and I saw Harmon texting to someone.He was wearing black shorts with a grey tank top and red sneakers.His toned arms were looking so fucking good.His body was looking a miracle in sporty outfit.Everytime ,I saw him I was feeling something weird.

Aria and Harmon's outfit for the off road activity

"I am ready."-I said as he took the eyes off the mobile and looked at me.

"You are going to be hot with that hoodie."-he said pointing at my outfit.

"I have a T-shirt under but I was having a little cold that's why I wore it."-I explained to him.

"Ok then.Let's go."-he said as he got in the elevator.

"I am warning you that doing that kind of sports it increases the adrenaline and I am not responsible for your actions."-he said raising an eyebrow.

"Who is saying this?In fact you should control yourself because is you who does uncontrolled actions around me."-I said looking at him.

"I am totally aware about my actions but you should to be prepared for not doing anything you will regret."-he smirked at me.

"I am not going to deal with it.I know myself so I am not going to do anything that satisfies you."-I said in an arrogant tone.

He just smirked at me saying nothing.
As soon as we arrived we put on our helmets.That place was just amazing.It was gonna be so fun.
Harmon and I put on the seat belt.