The kiss

I woke up so tired.I saw myself that I was in Brad's house.The last night came into my mind.Why always these things happen to me.Anyway I grabbed my phone to watch the time.It was 2 pm.Omg I have slept so much.My head was exploding.I went to the kitchen to have breakfast because I was starving and then to take a pill for headache.I saw a note in the fridge.

"Morning Aria.I made you breakfast.It's on the table, you have pancake with hot chocolate and strawberries also you have a smoothie there.Don't forget to take a pill.Love you Brad."

Awww Brad is always so gently.I love this guy.So I had breakfast ,I took the pill and went to the bedroom to take my phone.I saw that they were 5 missed calls from Harmon and 2 messages.Just from Harmon anyone else.Maybe Arol and Fletcher have told the parents some lie.
I called Harmon not to worry more.

"Hi Harmon.Good morning."-I said as he hang up.

What was I saying.Good morning?Ouf Aria it's 2 pm.

"Good morning you too.Do you know how time is it?"-he asked with his husky attractive voice.

"Yes I know Harmon."-I said rolling my eyes.

"Why you didn't tell me about that concert?"-he asked me.

"Because it's none of your bussines.This concert was Arol's birthday gift from me and you have nothing to do with this."-I said in a calmly voice.

"If it was just you and Arol why there were Brad,Fletcher,Dani and Jade too?"-he asked in an angry tone.

"Harmon I don't wanna fight with you today.I have to get ready."-I said as I jump on the bed.

"We will discuss this later don't think you are saved.I will pick you at 9 pm.See you."-he said as he hung up.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower then I put on the outfit from yesterday and went home to get ready.

"Hi, I'm home."-I said as I entered the house.

"Hi sweety.Come on I have cooked fish for lunch."-mom said as she came to hug me.

"Mmmm,mom I am starving."-I said as I went straight to the kitchen.

"Dad ,how are you?"-I said giving him a kiss.

"Fine my princess.How about you?"-he asked me.

"I am fine dad."-I said as I took a seat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We ate the lunch and I went in my room to get ready.I packed the suitcase and I thought to take a nap before 9 pm.As soon as I put my head in the pillow I was in a deep sleep.I heard someone kissing my neck gently.This made me wake up.When I opened my eyes I saw Harmon sitting in the bed next to me.

What he was doing here?What time was it?
And why he was kissing me?

"What are you doing here and why you kissed me?"-I said as I rubbed my eyes.

"Well , I don't think you forgot that we are going to Italy tonight and I can kiss my fiancee whenever I want."-he said raising an eyebrow.

"No I didn't forget but you didn't have to come here and you can't kiss me."-I said as I got out of bed.

"Yes I had to come because I called you and you didn't answer and about the kissing thing ,I guess you can't win with me for this.Come on it's 7 o'clock we need to leave."-he said as he went to the door.

I wanted to kill him at that moment.I shot him one pillow in his head.

"Aria save your energy for later.You will need it."-he said as he winked me.