Time to face everything

Aria's outfit

Aria's outfit.

"Maybe sometimes things aren't like they look like.Sometimes things are different and also look different but you have to make the difference between two of these to understand what is the real answer.Either you find the difference or you choose to belive that it has no difference.This remain to be your choice, but always remember that this choice may be the wrong one and in the same time the right one.So in this case right or wrong is in your hands."

I am in the plane going to NYC and I was hearing to a podcast that made me think deeper.I am so stressed and my heart is beating super fast.I don't know if it is from the hapiness for meeting my family after all this time or from Jade's and Fletcher's wedding or it is something else.Something related to my deep thoughts.
Anyway ,since that night that I decided to leave everything behind, my fear from airplane came back.Not that it wasn't but it was less than now.Also my nightmares from plane crash are back again.Something that doesn't let me sleep cause I am afraid that I will experience the same pain again if I close my eyes.I am in the same state like I was after plane crash but with one difference that now I am stronger than before but my heart is weaker than before.I am just protecting myself from everything that can break me more than I am.For the first I decided to be selfish and to think about myself.I decided to not care how others feel but how I feel.For the first time I need to care about "me", about how I am, about how I can go through this, about my heart.
It was time for a change.After Jade's and Fletcher's wedding, I will start a new life in Italy.I will open a new chapter of my life.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"In a few minutes the plane will land.Get ready"-one of the flight attendants said.

The moment came.I was so excited cause I missed them so much.But I am also stressed cause I know that Dani,Arol,Fletcher,Brad and Jade are going to ask me millions of questions and I also know that all of them include mom and dad won't agree with my decision to start a new life in Italy.But this time I really want to do this and no one is going to stop me.Not this time.

Mom and dad are going to come and take me from airport.I didn't told anyone that I was coming today expect mom and dad.I need a calm ride home before going crazy with 5 persons that are going to kill me with their questions.

There they are.I can see mom and dad waiting for me.Now I was out of airplane, I took my luggage and I am walking towards them.They are smiling at me and now I am really understanding how much I missed them.I didn't wait any other minute and I throw myself into their arms.

"Omg, mom, dad I missed you so much.I love you so so much."-I said as I hugged them so tightly.

"Aria my princess, where have you been?We missed you too so much.We were worried for you every second in each day."-dad said kissing me as a tear escaped from his eyes.