Far away

After 1 month and 15 days.

Aria P.O.V

It had passed one month and 15 days since Arol and Dani's wedding.That night after the wedding was over ,I left everyone and everything.I went in Italy without telling anyone.
I didn't care if they tried to find me cause all I wanted that night was to leave.I don't know how I endured seeing him there, in front of my eyes after seeing those photos.That night I didn't told anyone of what I was going through and I kept it inside myself as I always did.After 2 days staying in Italy ,I called my parents and I told them that I left cause I needed some time alone.I didn't told them where I was cause I knew it so good that  they would come to me.They were so worry about my behave and they wanted to know what was wrong with me but I wasn't ready to talk about it.

Before 2 days ,they called me and I told them everything.I told them cause one day or another ,I was going to tell them anyway.I couldn't kept it anymore.All in all everything was over between us and my parents needed to know that.
I have 1 month and 15 days alone.I had enough time to think.I started to accept the fact that I can pass this hurt again eventhough it is still difficult for me.I hate him for doing this to me.When I talked with mom and dad they said to me that I needed to talk with him and not to leave like this.But I don't need an explication from him cause I saw enough.I saw him kissing a girl in the cheek, touching her and laughing with her in front of me while in the other hand he made himself hurted by me and our relationships problems and then those photos just killed my heart so bad.

During this time here ,I have been working and I am so happy cause I had so much work here in Italy and things are going so good.I took an office with rent and I became quite famous.I have a lot of clients and lately I have decided something.I like and I want to live here in Rome.I am having a beautiful and calm life here.Also life here is so different and I like it.I really love Rome and I also I am looking to buy a home.
After 1 week Fletcher and Jade are going to get married and I will leave Italy tomorrow.

When I will arrive in NYC I will tell my family about my decision of living here.I know that they aren't going to agree this but after all, this is my decision and I have the right to decide about my life.
Fletcher, Arol, Dani, Jade and Brad had called me hundred of times.I just didn't want to talk with any of them.I just talked with my parents.They were the only ones that I wanted to talk.So I said to my parents to tell everyone not to call me and since that day that I told my parents this ,no one of them had called me, something which I was glad about.

Now time is 6 pm and I am going to the cinema to watch a movie.Also I started to learn italian and I like very much this language.Anyway I put on jeans with black boots and black jacket.I put my hair in low bun and I took a black purse and I wore black sun glasess.
I left the hotel and I started to walk feeling the wind in my face.

Aria's outfit.

Well something that I really like here is walking in those amazing streets.Since I came here I just walked.Firstly was weird to me cause when I was in NYC I hadn't walk so much not to say I never walked.Walking with headphones and listening to music was just amazing.

Today was 1st November and it was Harmon's birthday and I don't know why I am remembering this now.I had prepared everything for his birthday but it wasn't meant to be.Maybe in front of all I can say that I forgot him but deep inside me ,he is still a part of me something that I hate in myself.I don't want him to be in my mind and my heart.I hate him doing this to me.I just want to forget him.

Anyway I took the ticket and I sat in my place.
I was watching "Titanic".Eventhough I have watched this movie hundred of times ,I never got bored of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was already evening and I was going back to the hotel.Walking here in those streets ,listening to music and feeling the cold breeze is bringing him into my mind.I remember the first time he kissed me in Capri, it was magical.I remember when I slept with him for the first time.He kept me tightly in his arms all night not letting me move away from him.I remember how he slept with me in balcony when I had nightmares.I remembered how he whispered beautiful words in my ear in the plane when I was stressed.I remember our trips.I remember everything about him.And then I remember the last time we saw each other.I remember his hurt eyes and then his shiny eyes when he danced with that girl.It was the worst night ever.I didn't stopped crying all way here in Italy.But I promised something to myself.It has no way back.No one is going to hurt me anymore.Firslty cause I won't allow it and secondly cause I can't stand it another heartbreak.

As soon as I reached the hotel ,I just put on my pjs and I jumped in the bed.I put on music and I enjoyed looking at the sky.Moon and stars were what I adored since I was a kid and I will always adore them.Looking at the sky, listening to music and dreaming I slept under the light of the beautiful moon.
Tomorrow was going to be a difficult day.I needed to face everything and everyone I left back that night.But I wasn't going to be weak in front of him.In the wedding night I am going to be strong and I am going to act like I never met him.It is going to be stressful but I will think in a positive way cause after all I will come back here again.
This time nothing is going to be the same.

Hello everyone.This chapter is a little short but I have been so busy.I promise a longer chapter next time.
Anyway if you liked please vote and comment down for your opinions.

What do you think about Aria's decision?

Will Harmon fight about their love?

Is Aria going to go back in Italy after wedding?

Will their love win over everything or everything will remain a broken memory?

Read to find out.Sending lots of love❤❤❤