Parasite

CHAEYOUNG's POV

"Love are you done? They're waiting for us at the Lounge room now." Lisa greeted beaming the moment she entered my office. I was too engrossed at work that I didn't notice that it's already past 5 in the afternoon.

"I'm sorry Babe. There were so many documents from the board that I need to read and sign." I smiled at her and extend my arms expectantly at her, a signal that I want to cuddle. Lisa flashed her sweetest smile and walked towards me. I instantly wrap my arms around her waist and bury my face in her stomach.

"Feel better now?" Lisa smiled as she tilt my chin upward and pecked me softly in my lips.

"Yeah definitely." I answered gigling from her constant kisses.

"I bet you're really hungry by now. I ordered food for you Babe." She said which instantly made me smile. She then chuckled and gave me a light massage at my tensed muscles in my shoulder and neck which instantly gave me a soothing relief.

"Is that what they call "Thai Massage?" I chuckled asking her which earned her a hearty laugh.

"You know Chaeng, for the record, your humor is really out of this world."
"But I don't care, I still love you anyway." Lisa commented laughing. I lightly pinch the side of her waist making her flinch and groan instantly.

"I'm just kidding Chaeyoung-ah." she whined carressing the side of her waist.

"Don't be mad Babe. Promise, I'll give you a real Thai Massage tonight." Lisa whispered teasingly at me with her eyebrows wiggling.

"Don't fool me with that look Lisa-Yah."

"I clearly know it's not Thai Massage that you're going to do me." I countered her with a fake exaspration but Lisa responded at me with a long passionate kiss that I was not prepared to counter.

"Babe...we're in the.....office.." I mumbled at her between gasps. Lisa pulled away with a truimphant smirk as she wipe my smeared lipstick, still looking at my flustered face.

"So...are you going to let me give you the Thai Massage later?" she pressed the question again and I shook my head teasingly.

"Nah... I don't want the Thai Massage Babe." I answered sincerely making her frown and pout for a moment.

"Because I only want the Lalisa Massage that you always give me everynight.." I husked seductively, making her bit her lip and flashed her widest smile.

"Good. Cause it's specifically made only for Park Chaeyoung." She answered smiling from ear to ear and gave me one last kiss.

"Let's go now? They're waiting for us there."
Lisa said while she take my bag and helped me compile all the signed documents that were all
laid at my table.

We were happily discussing about something when we suddenly heard a loud shriek from someone the moment we entered the Lounge room.

"Lili!!!" The woman shrieked greeting at my girlfriend which caused us to flinch in surprise. She instantly run towards Lisa and wrap her in a tight hug which suddenly brought me a kaleidoscope of intense emotions as overwhelming annoyance, irritation and displeasure suddenly consumed me.

I swear in my entire life, I have never felt this annoyed over someone.

"Calm yourself Chaeng. She's just Lisa's friend." I told myself as I watched that woman stared at my girlfriend like she's some kind of her property she owns.