Submissive Mrs. Park

LISA's POV

"Love are you sure we're not going to join them for the after-party?" Chaeyoung asked for the second time as she take off her earings and necklace and carefully put it in her jewelry box that was placed in her vanity dresser. She looked at me at the mirror and a smirk instantly formed her beautiful face the moment she saw me took my robes off and reached for my undies and loose pull over that my wife had prepared and laid earlier at our bed while I showered.

"Babe before you get dressed, could you come over here for a moment and help me unzip my dress?"

" I can't reach the zipper at my back." I heard Chaeyoung uttered softly which I obliged right away. I carefully unzip her dress and it smoothly slipped off the moment I pulled her dress free revealing her toned and immaculate body.

She teasefully tilt her head to the side and moves her long blond hair to the side, exposing her neck and shoulder which by the way, is one of my greatest weakness about her.

I don't know why but everytime Chaeyoung exposes her neck and her shoulder like that, I always lose my cool and I would instantly go crazy at how sexy Chaeyoung is.

Seriously, there's nothing that can be sexier in this world than Chaeyoung flipping her hair.

"Lisa-yah.." Chaeyoung gasped softly the moment she felt my warm lips as it teasingly travelled and nibbled from her neck down to her shoulder, leaving some vissible red marks.

"Well you asked for it." I husked sexily at her which Chaeyoung responded with a teasing smirk. She then turned to me and wrapped her arms around my waist as she cup my butt with her both hands which made me flinch a little.

"Well it was actually the opposite Love."

"You're the one who asked for it. That moment you took off your robes." Chaeyoung whispered sexily in her heavy Aussie accent which instantly made me go weak on my knees.

I knew my wife well and whenever Chaeyoung speak and uses that kind of tone, that means she's in the mood for some rough action.

Chaeyoung slowly leaned forward and the next thing I knew, I was responding to her kisses with equal amount of hunger and longing.

She carefully guide me and made me sit on the top of her vanity dresser as we kissed with my back leaning against the mirror

" Chaeyoung." I moaned softly the moment felt her hand down in my most sensitive part as it teasingly played with it.

That's right. Moan for my name Babe."

"I want a submissive wife on our first night here." Chaeyoung husked teasingly as she bit and nibbled my earlobe making me more delirious.

And with out any transitions and foreplay, she hungrily suckled my breast which made me gasp and moan at the same time while her other hands busied itself stroking my now wet folds and kneading the other side of my breast.

My body involuntary arched upwards the moment I felt the wamth of her lips and her tongue as it playfully suckled my soft pink buds like a hungry baby giving me a tingling feeling deep down.

I was never a submissive person..

Hell I was never a bottom..