"First Love"

AUTHOR'S POV

It was a serene and sunny morning as the light of dawn seeped into the room. The rising sun cast a rosy hue across the morning sky gently emanating the entire bedroom with soft pastel hues. Leaves and tree branches softly swished from the cool morning breeze while birds flutter from one tree to another, singing and chirping like a beautiful song.

Sleeping peacefully in her daughter's bed, Lisa slowly woke up from a pair of warm tiny hands gently fondling her face which made her stir from her deep sleep. She slowly opened her round dazed eyes and a sweet smile instantly formed across her plump lips the moment she realized who it is.

"Good morning Mommy!"

"Rise and Shine!"

"Mom and I prepared breakfast for you." a sweet voice uttered with cute giggles as she squished her Mom's cheeks with her tiny hands and gave the elder woman a peck in her lips making the latter smile even more. Lisa intuitively pulled her little girl to her side and enclosed her in a warm tight hug, earning her a fit of cute giggles from her.

"Mommy let's go now. Your breakfast is ready." Little Rosie uttered having a hard time containing her giggles when Lisa started to tickle her side.

"Just a moment Sweetie."

"I still want to enjoy you just like this." Lisa uttered as she snuggles and enjoys her daughter's warmth with her eyes closed.

"Mom..." Rosie whispered at her Mom while she cups her face.

"What is it Baby?" Lisa responded with her eyes still shut.

"Did you still had your nightmares last night when you fell asleep?" Rosie asked curiously while her round expressive eyes where still fixed on her. Lisa finally opened her eyes and her gaze finally met hers. She smiled warmly at her and shook her head.

"No Baby."

"I didn't have any since then."

"Thanks to you I even had a good dream and it was the best one." she answered lovingly pertaining to her dream where she finally met her Mom after so many years and Rosie grins widely at her."

"I told you Mom, I'll protect you from your nightmares."

"I'll sing you lullabies every night so you'll only have sweet dreams then." she offered genuinely and Lisa can't help but get teary eyed at her daughter's innate thoughtfulness cause she's exactly just like Chaeyoung.

Both of them having the most generous and selfless hearts.

"You know Sweetie, back when I was young, I always have nightmares." Lisa uttered and Rosie's expressions suddenly turned concerned.

"But then I met your Mom, and she would always sing me to sleep and I never had nightmares since then."

"I only have it when I'm scared which rarely occurs cause your Mom is a constant reminder that in every darkness, there's light. And with that, I was able to endure and fought my fears that's why I don't easily get scared anymore.." Lisa narrated with a reminiscent smile and Rosie's demeanor suddenly turned bright again.

"Is that the reason why you always call Mom your Moon? Because she gives you light?" she asked inquisitively and Lisa chuckled hard having recalled that cheesy pick up lines that her wife always teases her about.

"Yes Sweetie..Your Mom, she's my moon.."

" And you my precious one is my Little Moon cause you are the greatest gift that your Mom has ever given me."