Talent Festival

AUTHOR's POV

"So..Where are the Lovebirds of the year?" Irene asked the moment Jennie and Jisoo arrived for work this morning. All of their friends were already there, excitedly talking about last night's happenings while enjoying their usual breakfast at the Lounge room.

"Oh those two decided to take their day off today." Jisoo answered with a knowing smirk making everyone flash their satisfied and amused smile.

"Well it would be understandable, knowing they avoided each other for 5 days."

"A night will not be enough to make up for the lost days." Seulgi commented non-chalantly as she put an ample amout of salad in Irene's plate.

"Jagiya you have to eat this salad too. You only had a half slice of cake this morning. It's not healthy." She continued worriedly at her girlfriend who's pouting and looking at her with puppy eyes. Seulgi was taken aback at Irene's unusual cute expression but she was able to recover from it as she shook her head and regain her composure.

"Nope Honey. I will not give in with that look of yours even if that's the most adorable sight I had ever seen from you Irene."

"I'm serious you have to eat." Seulgi said chuckling at the latter's aegyo expressions for it's a rare occassion that you'll be able to see Irene doing that stuff. But being the whipped girlfriend that she is, Seulgi was able to make a bargain that will not leave Irene disappointed.

"How about this, you eat this one and I'll take you to a fancy dinner later after work. How does that sound to you?" She asked flashing her best smile.

"Sounds fair to me." she finally answered with a satisfied smile and started eating the food that Seulgi gave her.

"Jeez you guys make me cringe." Jeongyeon commented at them with a grimace look and turn her attention at Jisoo and Jennie who sat opposite them at their usual table.

" So how are those little turds last night?" Jeongyeon asked them, not minding the two unnies flirting and giggling with each other at her side.

"Oh Jeez don't even ask, Yeon. Jennie mumbled in exasperated tone. Jisoo instantly chortled at her reaction.

"Those two were so loud that eventhough our room was sound proof, we can even hear them clearly from the next room." she continued with an eyeroll making everyone let out a boisterous laugh."

"Yeah and we heard a loud bang on the wall and some breaking of things."

"You know how clumsy those two were." Jisoo commented with a smirk.

"Jeez, Jendeuk and I were so traumatized from everything we heard. We just stared at the ceiling the whole night trying to divert our attention from their loud noise." Jisoo narrated while sipping her coffee.

"Well that's good news then." Jeongyeon uttered proudly making everyone laugh at her antics.

"I'm serious guys. I mean I would prefer them that way than not talking at each other at all." she explaine dher point which really makes sense.

"I guess I'm with you on that one bud." Jisoo chuckled at her.

"Yeah. Yeon. I'm really happy that they're finally okay now. Jeez I'm really amazed at you guys on that plan that you pulled off last night." Jennie said with light chuckles.