Chaeyoungie's Little Joohwangie

"Babe someone is knocking." Jennie whispered sleepily as she lighlty tapped Jisoo besides her. The other girl didn't even bother to respond as she's still in her deep sleep. Jennie kissed the sleeping girl besides her  before she got up from her bed and walked towards the door.
She lumbered groggily her way out of their room and pass through the living room, wondering who their early visitor could be.

"Hello love birds!" Jeongyeon greeted the moment Jennie opened the door.

"Oh did we wake you up guys?" Lisa asked apologetically. She was back-hugging Chaeyoung who was silently giggling at Lisa's constant kisses in her head.

"Hey guys good morning. Please come in." Jennie instantly smiled at the sight of them and excitedly  welcomed them inside their suite.

"Oh sorry guys we overslept. Did you had your breakfast already? We'll just call room service later since Chu is still asleep." Jennie said casually as they walk towards the living room.

"Do you need something? I'm going to wake her up now." she asked hesitantly.

"Oh no, no. We just came here to check on you guys since you didn't come to breakfast earlier." Seulgi chortled at Jennie's sudden panic.

"Oh.." Jennie responded quite relieved.

"Do you want guys to stay here for a while or are you going somewhere else later?" Jennie queried. She forgot, today is their free time to roam around Samcheok.

"We're planning on pushing Island hopping after lunch with the girls." Yeri answered excitedly..

"But we can stay here for the meantime since it's still early. How about you guys?" Yeri queried looking at them."

"I don't know about Chu. She's still asleep. Maybe we'll just stay here the whole day." Jennie answered sheepishly which earned her suspicious looks from everyone especially Irene.

"So..... What happened last night?" She asked with her eyebrows wiggling . Everyone giggled as they cast her a knowing look.

"Come on Jen Jen, spill the beans. We've waited for 10 years for this. Don't keep us in the dark. We deserve to know." Jeongyeon bantered smirking.

"Nothing. We just slept the whole night." Jennie answered avoiding their scrutinizing eyes. Seulgi being the crackhead that she is, was not able to hold her laughter as she showed her phone at Jennie.

"Well not according to the video Lisa sent us last night." She chuckled recalling Jensoo's epic reaction to Lisa when she interrupted them in the middle of their session.

"You little devil." Jennie glared at Lisa which she respond with a peace sign.

"Now we're even Jen-Jen." Lisa answered winking at her.
These three little fucker here really know how to piss her off.

"Babe, don't ruin Unnie's mood." Chaeyoung reprimand her which she obeyed right away. She instantly nudge the two to stop from their antics.

"By the way where's Tzuyu-yah?" Jennie asked trying to divert the topic as she look for their tall maknae.

"Oh, she's with Sana, Unnie. They're at the beach collecting starfish and seashells." Chaeyoung answered smiling.

"She what??" Jennie reacted quite surprised which made Jeongyeon and Nayeon laugh at the back.

"Yeah. Could you actually believe that? Our savage Tzuyu, collecting starfish and seashells." Nayeon said quite amused.

"Oh the things you would do for love." Jeongyeon bantered which made everyone laugh cause it's really not in Tzuyu's nature to enjoy things like that.