Jeongyeon's Condition

NAYEON's POV

"Nurse Sana Goodmorning. Is Dr. Park busy today? I would like to get an appointment today if she's not busy. Any time will be fine for me." I politely greeted and ask the beaming nurse once we entered their clinic.

"Oh hi Dr. Im, Miss Yoo. Goodmorning. I'll inform Dr. Park now. She has a scheduled board meeting today but I'm sure she'll make your appointment her priority. Please have a seat. I'll just confirm your appointment with Dr.Park." Sana beamed at us as she excuse herself to Dr. Park's office. They may be close friends but they do addressed each other formally when it comes to work. 

Nurse Sana then returned within seconds.

"Dr. Park will see you now. Please follow me." Sana said as she guide us in Chaeyoung's office.

"Hello Dr. Im, Miss Yoo. What can I do for you?" Chaeyoung asked warmly as she smiled at us. One good thing about Chaeyoung is, no matter how sweet and bubbly she is in real life, her work etiquette and expertise is beyond comparison.

The duality of this person.

Sometimes I wonder why she settled here in our department's small clinic when in fact, she can be one of the top cardiologist here in Seongnam given the fact that she was a big shot at Seoul being the youngest cardiologist in South Korea.

"We went here to ask you about something.." Jeongyeon answered while fidgeting from her chair. Chaeyoung must have sensed her unease that's why she held her hand and gave her an assuring smile.

"Miss Yoo, you don't have to worry. Everything that will be discussed here will remain within these four walls. Sana and I are bound by our ethical standards and one of those is confidentiality. 

Meaning, we should keep a patient's personal health information private unless you had given us your consent to release the information from others."

"So don't worry, our friends will not know any of these." Chaeyoung assured them with a wink. This somehow eased the anxieties that Jeongyeon had felt since the incident earlier during breakfast.

"Well it's about Jeongyeon..." I started somewhat hesitant as I look at Jeongyeon for approval to speak in her behalf which she responded with a grateful nod.

"I've noticed these past few months that she's experiencing some kind of an emotional distress. 

Well it was really Tzuyu who first noticed it. I just took noticed of it the moment she mentioned me her observations." she narrated carefuly.

"We just want to know if what she's experiencing right now is still normal or is it depression already?"

"I'm worried Chaeng that it might get worse if not taken seriously." I uttered nervously venting out my concern. Jeongyeon held my hand, seeking for strength which I returned with a light squeeze, assuring her that I'm with her in this battle.

Chaeyoung then shifted her gaze between the two of us then called Sana.

"Nurse Sana could you get Miss Yoo's vital signs? And could you please get all of her medical records for the last two years from our files. Anything that you could get like lab tests results, medical history and details from previous interview from check ups if there are any." Chaeyoung instructed her nurse.

" Noted Doc."
"Miss Yoo, could you follow me this way please?" Sana asked and guide her patient to her cubicle to get her vital signs and the records Chaeyoung asked her.

"So Unnie.." Chaeyoung uttered the moment Jeongyeon stepped out from the office.

"What happened really?" She asked concerned.