KIM JISOO

JISOO's POV

"It's now or never Kim Jisoo." I mumbled to myself as I stare at the huge house in front of me. It's been 12 years since she and her sister last came here and right after that, she promised to herself to never  set foot in this horrible place ever again.

She will never forget what happened here.

That smug look on her Dad's mistress' face while she forced us out of their house were still etched in my memories clearly like it just only happened yesterday.

And to be honest, that scenario still puts a dagger in her heart up until now.

No one knows how it feels to be forcibly driven out of their house and have your last remaining dignity be stripped off from you while your own father just watched and did nothing.

If it weren't for Eomma and Jen's request, she will never go back here and let those people be part of life her again.

But sadly, both of them have a point.

You will not be able to start a brand new life if you're still caught from the ghost of your past.

And this time she's setting everything free.

I heaved a deep breath and went inside my father's lavish abode and was instantly welcomed reluctantly by the wicked witch.

Yeah that's how Ryujin addressed my dad's mistress who happened to be the legal wife now.

Funny, how everything changed and turned out in the end. How a thief can just steal and grab something from someone and fuckin owns it with out any remorse.

I look at her direction as we walk towards my father's study room and I can still see that smug look on her face which I hate the most. That intimidating smile that tells me that I don't have a place here, jeez, does she even think that I would took an interest of getting money from my dad?"

If Jennie ever knew about this, I swear she's gonna slap her hard with her money.

Jennie may be the sweetest and most considerate person, but one thing she hates the most are people who tend to insult me or look down on me. She won't hesitate to have a go at you no matter who you are.

I swear, one thing that you should never do is to insult me right in front of her.

It would only unleash that bad boss bitch inside of her.

And that's the reason why I didn't bring her along despite her continous insistence.

I just don't want her to be involved with this kind of drama. She's just too pure to be associated with this kind of people.

"She's here." The woman announced with a hint of resentment the moment they entered the study room. I looked around and saw a middle aged man sitting at his office table, busy signing some documents while a young man stood beside him whom I think is his wife's son. He looked at me from head to toe and flashed that smug smile similar with her mother.

"Thank you Jeong Hoon. You may leave now." The middle aged man instructed which the young man obliged right away."

"As you wish Father." he bowed and left right away leaving only the three of us inside the room.
I strutted my way confidently towards him and sat at the chair oppossite his table with out any greetings."