"Closure"

LISA's POV

"Where am I?"

"What am I doing here?" These are the things that I asked myself the moment I found myself walking in a brightly lighted corridor.

I don't even recall why am I here in the first place.

Funny, how I watched everyone walked past me but I can't even hear a single noise from my surroundings.

I looked around, hoping that I could see familiar faces when finally, the soft sound of someone's footsteps slowly echoed from the silence. I turn around and found Jennie walked past me from behind, as if she never noticed my presence. 

She looked crestfallen, silently weeping as she strides the long hallway with her body shaking and trembling from the tears she can't control which felt like a dagger through my chest  cause that look in Jennie's face felt so damn familiar.

She had seen that fear and pain in her before.....that day she broke the most painful news to her.

"Jennie.." I called, but the latter never looked back. She continued walking, leaving her no choice but to follow her as panic and worry suddenly filled her.

"Hey Jen, Tell me what's wrong.. Why are you crying?" I asked worriedly but Jennie never responded to her queries. Instead, she stopped and heaved a deep breath as she stares at the closed door and finally stepped inside a dimly lighted room.

JShe slowly walked towards a bed while I curiously trailed behind her, trying to look at the person lying there but Jennie's back was blocking the view. I was about to speak again when she suddenly sat at the side of the bed and my world completely stopped the moment I recognized who it was.

"Oh My God.." I gasped as tears starts to well up in my eyes.

"This isn't true.. Tell me this isn't true Jennie!" I yelled crying but Jennie doesn't seem to hear me. My eyes suddenly got blurry from the tears that were already streaming down my face while I helplessly watched them from behind.

 Her body was wrapped in a bandage, Her swollen and bruised face was covered with oxygen mask while series of wires where attached to her chest which shattered my heart over a million pieces..

I Screamed..

God knows how much I shouted and screamed for them to hear me but it was useless.

"I'm sorry.." Jennie mumbled trembling from the sobs she can't contain.

"I'm sorry I wasn't fast enough..." she cried her heart out with such pain and regret and my heart and my mind suddenly felt like it's about to explode.

"I'm sorry Rosie..." Jennie mumbled trembling and crying at my still unconscious child and I felt like everything is spinning so fast.

How is this possible?

As far as she can remember, Jennie was able to get to them even before the accident happened yesterday.

"Then what is happening right now?"

"Where is Chaeyoung?"

"Oh God where is my wife?!" I yelled again, screaming and shouting as incomprehensible fear suddenly consumed my whole being.

"Oh God, this isn't happening."

"It isn't real!" I yelled begging and crying when suddenly, Rosie finally regained her consciousness.