Liberating Love

LISA's POV

"Lili.." I heard Chaeng mumbled half asleep as she try to wrap her lean and delicate arms around my waist and snuggled closer to me for warmth. She lazily opened her eyes and check if I was still awake.

"Love why aren't you still not sleeping yet? It's late now." Chaeyoung whispered with her hoarse voice trying her best to stay awake. She buried her face in my neck and nestled closer to me with her hand carressing my back as she try to lull me to sleep.

Chaeyoung must have sensed my deep sighs and so she looked up at me and whispered.

"Hey Love, what's wrong?"

"Did you have your nightmares again?" she asked worriedly. I looked at her and gave her a sincere smile.

"Chaeyoung-ah, you know I never had a nightmare again eversince we started sleeping together."

"But I dreamt of something else."

It's not a bad dream but it's scarier." I said with a sad tone. Chaeyoung shot me a worried look and instantly held my face ang kissed me lovingly in my lips.

"Tell me about it." she said as she caressed my cheeks while planting soft kisses around my face. This somehow eased my anxieties and I was left again, smiling stupidly at her. It was the only time Chaeyoung released a satisfied smile knowing her kisses had once again won against the anxieties that's already starting to build up inside my chest.

"So..are you ready now to tell me what's bothering you?" She asked again calmly.

"I dreamt of you Chaeyoung. And in my dream you like someone else. And it's not me anymore."

"I know it's just a dream."

"But it affects my whole being."

" And the thought of losing you gives me this unbearable pain inside my chest."

"I tried shaking it off cause I know it's just a dream but it still lingers here." I confessed looking down, trying to hide the tears that's already welling up my eyes. Chaeyoung looked at me sadly as she gently wipe off my tears.

"You know Lisa, sometimes our dream tells us what we fear the most." she said calmly, not withdrawing her gaze.

"And sometimes our dreams have to do with something that frightens us or something real that's threatening to us."

"It's an anxious feeling that's threatening your well being that's why you have to know the source of that Babe."

"Otherwise you'll end up feeling that burden inside your heart." she explained carefully as she rub my ears with her finger making me at ease.

"Tell me Babe, are you bothered about the guy we met at the studio earlier?" Chaeyoung asked me worriedly which made me look down feeling really guilty about it.

"I'm sorry Chaeng." I mumbled regretfully.

"I shouldn't be jealous but I can't help it Babe."

"It makes me mad whenever I see someone look at you like your a piece of prize that they want to win over." I said looking down but Chaeyoung tilted my face up, making me look at her and smiled.

"I don't care if they look at me Lisa."

What I only cared about is how you look at me Love." she said with utmost sincerity as she trace my face with her fingers.