Baby Chaelisa 101

LISA'S POV

"Love.." I whispered sweetly at Chaeyoung who at the moment has her eyes closed, looking all too exhausted and sleepy from the all the good make love that I just gave her a while ago.

I was lying on top of her with my face all buried in her neck as she clings and snuggles unto me with such intensity. I can feel the loud thumpings of her heart that was now slowly returning to normal with our naked bodies pressing against each other, making me smile, just enjoying the warmth of her skin against mine.

I really love how it feels to be held by her.

"Hmmm. What is it Love?" I heard Chaeyoung mumbled lazily with her hoarse and raspy voice, never bothering to open her eyes but her lips were all curled up, still flashing that satisfied smile.

"I'm excited yet anxious for tomorrow." I admitted sheepishly at her, making my wife to automatically open her eyes and her gaze instantly landed on mine.  She gently pulled me from my nape and placed a loving kiss on my lips which she let the kiss lingered for a while before pulling away.

"Well aren't we all?" she answered  with our foreheads resting against each other.

"I mean, who wouldn't? Tomorrow's the first day we'll start with our IVF Process." Chaeyoung mumbled still gazing at me.

"Yeah I just hope this would be a successful one  just like with Jennie and Jisoo Unnie." I told her sounding quite hopeful.

"Yeah Love. We really have to pray for that."

"Don't worry about it too much okay?" Chaeyoung answered assuringly as she cup my cheeks and smiled lovingly at me which instantly obliterate all my worries.

Yeah, that's the kind of impact Chaeyoung has on me. She really knows how to calm me.

"Our friends were excited too."

"Irene and Jen-Jen even called the moment they arrived back in Korea just to check on us about the updates for our appointment tomorrow." Chaeyoung said casually which made me smile gratefully knowing how supportive our friends are.

"Yeah I just wish they're still here with us in Australia."

"God I missed  those idiots here already." I responded pouting at my wife. Our friends had already left and had their flight back to Korea yesterday since they all have work, leaving us all four here with Alice and Mom making our home suddenly feels different, filling it with deafening silence. It was just days ago when our house was always filled with all the bickerings and laughters from them.

"Don't  worry Love, we'll go home as soon as we completed our IVF process and had our results already which will last for less than a month I guess." Chaeyoung uttered assuringly at me which I responded with a heartfelt smile.

Chaeyoung really considers and put my feelings first before anything else which I'm always grateful of.

I shook my head and smiled at her.

"Don't stress about it Chaeng-Ah. I love staying here. We can stay here as much as you like."

"And besides, you missed living here so bad right?"

"Let's just both enjoy Australia while we can." I said assuringly at her making my wife release a heartfelt smile.

"Thank you Love. That means a lot to me, really."

"I worried a lot that once our friends leave  and go back to Korea, you will feel all homesick." she admitted shyly at me. I tilted her chin and made her look at me which she avoided at first but I leaned closer and  kissed her in her eyes and smiled.