"A Trip to the Lake"

AUTHOR's POV

"Shall we open it?"

"But the door isn't locked."

"No.. They might still be dressing up. It would be rude if we just barge in."

"Come on guys we've been waiting up for almost 20 minutes now. Those two still aren't getting out."

"But Chaeyoung told us earlier that she'll wake Lisa up, and that was 2 hours ago. They should have been all dressed up and ready by now."

These are the things that you will hear from the constant murmurings from their friends as they all stood outside Chaeyoung's room and argued whether they will get in or not. Jennie who was smirking maliciously since the beginning was eyeing her wife who just nods and grins back at her while Irene was shaking her head, suppressing her self from laughing.

And even with just looking at each other, those three just knew what exactly happened to the two.

Jennie then signalled her wife to divert everyone's attention.

"How about this, why don't we just load all of our things and our food inside the van first while Jendeuk and Irene call for them?"

"It would save us time you know." Jisoo suggested casually, making everyone agreed right away leaving just the two woman outside as they all went back towards the living room.

"Hundred bucks, my bet is that they  forgot about the trip and they just continued with their honeymoon that's why they're still knocked out till now." Irene uttered chuckling as they both entered Chaeyoung's room and walked straight towards their bed.

And true enough, they both found the newly wed couple sleeping peacefully together, both naked. Lisa was comfortably nuzzled on Chaeyoung's breast while the latter has her both arms wrapped around her while only a part of their bodies were just covered by a blanket.

"Damn. That kinda looks hot." Irene mumbled unconsciously as she watch the two while Jennie just laughed at her cousin's innocent comment. She then sat at the side of their bed and securely tucked the sleeping couple inside their blanket before she wakes them up.

"Lili, Chaeng-Ah.. Wake up now."

"Everyone's been waiting for you guys." Jennie called softly as she tap Lisa's shoulder causing the other woman to wake up.

"Hey..What time is it?" Lisa mumbled still dazed from her sleep with her one eye shut.

"Lili, have you guys forgot? Alice is taking us in a roadtrip now." Irene answered causing the other woman to open her eyes widely out of shock.

"Oh. Shoot. I'm sorry. We just finished with our shower earlier when we fell asleep." Lisa answered apologetically.

"Really? You just fell asleep?"

"Nothing happened besides... sleeping?" Irene queried teasingly while she eye both of them who were obviously naked beneath the sheets causing Lisa to panic more. Chaeyoung finally woke up smiling the moment she saw her two Unnies sitting at the side of their bed, teasing her now all flustered wife. She then snuggled closer towards Lisa who was all red from their constant teasings.

"Chaeyoung I thought you're going to wake Lisa up earlier." Jennie asked smirking at the smiling woman.

"Yeah, you're supposed to wake her not join her." Irene seconded flashing that knowing smile.

"I'm sorry Unnie but I got swayed by her hot body." Chaeyoung answered giggling which caused Lisa to smile stupidly.

"You know she's the hottest and I can't resist that, right Love." Chaeyoung continued as she place her a light kiss in her cheeks making her wife to smile even more.