Morning Bliss

LISA's POV

How do you like to spend the rest of your life every morning?

For me, I would just be the happiest girl waking up next to the one I love.

The very best thing about waking up next to Chaeyoung is you'll be able to witness such miracle by the time you open your eyes.

It's a wonderful feeling, getting to wake up besides a beautiful soul.

I love to see the genuine serenity of your face as you smile and breathe easily like there's no safer place on earth to sleep with, except in the comfort of my arms..

I love it when the first rays of sun peek over our window cause thats the time I get to witness how breath taking it is to see your skin sparkles the moment the light touches your fair bare naked body.

Babe, It's the best thing in the world and I will never get tired looking at you that way.

I love how you wrap your lean and delicate arms around my waist as you snuggle closer to me for warmth. Your messy yet beautiful blonde hair that was sprawled all over your face but would still look so divine.

I wonder how was that even possible.

And by just being so drawn to your beauty, I found myself wanting to kiss you and feel you..

"Babe.." Chaeng mumbled as she stir from my kisses, smiling. She returned it with equal passion with her eyes still closed.

"Goodmorning." I gasped smiling after pulling away from the kiss which she responded with soft chuckles. I stared at her lovingly, trying to remember all the features of her beautiful face.

People might think that I'm just being too overly dramatic and emotional that I can't just seem to enjoy little things like this without getting teary eyed.

But can you blame me?

When you experienced losing the people you love more than a couple of times, you'll understand how it feels. 

You'll learn to hold on and enjoy simple moments like this, as if it's your last.

My traumas taught me to never take everything for granted.

For these are the little things that you'll wish and give your everything to, just to happen again once it's gone.

It's true.

And that lesson taught me in a hard brutal way.

For some, it's so easy to take this for granted and overlook it, especially when you get used to it.

 But people never understand that it is a privilege, being able to experience this kind of happiness and contentment with someone you love.

You have to enjoy everything even the little things.

Cause you'll never know when will it lasts.

And before you even know it, it already slipped out of your grasp forever.

"Hey Babe, what's wrong? Please don't cry." Chaeng cooed worriedly as she wipe my tears with her thumb.

"Did you have a bad dream?" She asked, with her hands caressing my back gently. I shook my head and stared again at her lovingly.

"No Babe. I'm just mesmerized and overwhelmed."

"I never thought that Angels do sleep like this too." I said smiling as I give her soft kisses in her lips.

"Sometimes I wish that we could switch eyes, so you'll be able to see how beautiful you are Roseanne."

"And maybe then you'll understand why I always get emotional by just looking at you." I said in all honesty. Chaeng smiled at me with tears welling up her eyes.

"Babe..You know you're the hottest when you sweet-talk to me like that." Chaeng uttered quite flustered and whipped trying to suppress the tears that's starting to build up in her eyes. I shook my head and look at her.

"I'm serious Babe. I don't just say it to make you fluster or earn me a kiss. It's true.."

"But I would love it if you give me one." I smiled quite hopeful.

"You know how I hate waking up."

"But I love it when I do it with you.."

"For the first time, I look forward to waking up rather than sleeping cause my reality is better now than just dreaming."

"My reality is better now because I have you in it." I finally said with tears in my eyes.

"I know Love.. That's exactly what I feel about you too."

"And thank you.. For giving meaning to my empty life Lili." Chaeyoung whispered as she ran the back of her finger on the bridge of her nose.

It's her favorite thing to do besides kissing her.

"Come on now Love. Time to get up. I'll take you to somewhere special today." Chaeyoung said as she try to get up but I manage to pull her gently close to me.

"Can it wait? I need to take you to somewhere special right now too." I said teasingly while giving her butterfly kisses in her neck which earned her soft giggles and moans.

"And where....exactly..are you..taking me?" Chaeng uttered between gasps.

"Heaven." I whispered seductively which made Chaeyoung bit her lip and nods submissively.

"Then breakfast after this?" Chaeyoung asked, releasing soft giggles as I playfully nibble her neck.

"Babe this is my breakfast already.. I don't know about you, but you're my favorite thing to eat." I said grinning from ear to ear which earned me a slight pinch on the side of my waist from her.

"Naughty girl." Chaeyoung husked in her sexiest Aussie accent which is by the way my weakness.

And so we made love..

again...

..and again...

Never minding about our fears...

Never minding about the cruel world we live in.

Autor's Note:

Sorry guys for the late update. Been feeling down lately. Hope this chapter will not disappoint you tho it's not that long. I'll try to write another one today.
Good day and GodblessZ