HAPPY PILL

AUTHOR's POV

"Jendeuki? Where am I?" Jisoo mumbled groggily still dazed from the effects of medicine. She opened her eyes quite disoriented, looking around the nicely lit room.

She scanned the room again and saw a familiar figure sleeping besides her.

If it werent for the long tubings of IV Fluids attached in her arm, she wouldn't realize that she's in the hospital right now. For a moment she thought that she woke up in a luxurious hotel.

She looked around again assessing her surrounding as she try to recall everything. She then shifted her gaze at the sleeping woman besides her.

"Jendeuki" Jisoo mumbled again as she slid her right arm in her waist causing the girl to stir and woke up from her sleep.

"Babe you're awake thank God. You scared the hell out of me last night." Jennie mumbled tearing up while showering her kisses all over her face which made her release soft giggles.

"What happened last night Hon? I don't recall anything." Jisoo asked clueless as to why she ended up here.

"You passed out in the shower Chu. Good thing Lisa and Chaeng were staying the night with us from the other room. My world completely stopped there Babe. I've never been that scared my entire life Jisoo-yah." Jennie mumbled sobbing as tears starts to well up in her round cat eyes.

"I just couldn't bear it." she said in a hushed tone.

"You scared me to death earlier Chu. Please don't ever get sick again. Like ever." She said as she try not tear up but her eyes were betraying her.

"I was worried sick about you Jisoo-Yah. I even cried the entire night." she finally said which softened Jisoo's demeanor. She cupped the girl's pluffy cheeks and gently tuck her hair behind her ear. It was her favorite thing to do whenever Jennie makes her heart melt.

"I'm sorry Babe. I'm okay now. Please don't worry about me, okay? I hate to see you like this." she husked softly as they both lie together with their faces almost an inch apart. Jennie closed her eyes intuitively the moment Jisoo leaned in to her and felt her delicate soft lips againsts hers.

Her kisses were soft and heartfelt. An assurance that everything will be okay.

"I love you Jennie Kim." Jisoo confessed blushing as she flash her sweet toothy grin that Jennie loves the most about her. Her lips were just shaped perfectly that whenever she smiles like that, it would instantly form into a cute heart shape that never fails to make her heart flutters every single time.

"And I love you most Jisoo-yah." she aswered with all sincerity as she stare straight into her eyes.
Their moment was suddenly  cut off when someone faked cough from the door.

"Seriously, when when will you guys learn to lock the door when you're doing that." A familiar deep voice butted in from the door causing the two to flinched in surprise being caught red-handed. Ryujin smirked from the door and walked towards them giving the other girl a tight hug.

"Next time you pass out like that, I swear I'm gonna kill you." the young girl bantered  but  the sadness in her eyes where so evident that no amount of jokes could ever conceal it.