THE SHOW

CHAEYOUNG's POV

"Good news guys! Dr. Shin had already talked with the production staffs. She was able to secure your rehearsal schedule and they agreed to move it tonight instead of the scheduled time later after lunch."

"And also, I talked with my buddies at the technical team. They said they're willing to team up with the technical crews that Dr. Shin hired for you guys. They will arrive later tonight at the rehearsal." Jeongyeon brought the news with a proud smirk the moment she stepped inside the dance room.

It's been four days since we started our rehearsal here. As expected Lisa had been more hands on and strict with our training. But it's understandable, considering the quality of the performnace that we want to put in.

"Really? Oh gosh you guys are our life saver!" I heard Lisa mumbled with a sigh of relief feeling grateful at their dean and everyone who's been giving their all out support since the beginning.

We were even excused from our work to give way for more training hours and Dr. Shin made sure of that. She even hired the best crew and stylist just for this competition.

Since the beginning, Lisa and Jisoo Unnie were adamant that our trainings and rehearsals should be kept secret and the scheduled stage rehearsal later with the other competing departments will only beat its purpose. Even our students and other employees here were not spared from this. Not even our friends.

They were strict on letting other people enter the dance room. No one can watch us except Seulgi, Jeongyeon and Irene who voluntered to be part of the crew. Seulgi was assigned to oversee the whole performance while Yeon was assigned with the technical matters like stage lightings and operating of LED screens. Irene on the otherhand was the one coordinating with the costume designers and stylist that Dr. Shin hired for us. Even all the faculty here cancelled their classes today so they can teach their students the chant that they will use in cheering for the comepetition tomorrow.

"Thank God, good thing we consulted Eomma about this matter yesterday Chu. Jeez that was fast." Lisa commented quite amused and grateful.

"Jeez. This whole competition is making me anxious and restless that I want it to be over as soon as possible." Lisa uttered nonchalantly making us laugh hard cause it's true.

It has affected her that much that even in her sleep she kept on saying "One more time" and "Again.".

"By the way guys, your costume will arrive later today and I already talked with the stylist and make up artist. They'll be here tomorrow four hours before the competition." Irene informed us in full details.

"Thanks Unnie. Thank you guys. Seriously. You guys have been a great help for us. We can't do it all alone with out your help." Jennie said genuinely.

"Well like we always say. We're one big family here. And your fight is also our fight." Seulgi answered beaming.

"Besides, let us make the whole university see what our department is made of." she said proudly.

————————————————————————

AUTHOR's POV

"Love calm down. Everything will be alright, okay?" Chaeyoung uttered softly at the fidgeting woman in front of her. Lisa has been walking anxiously back and forth in their dressing room for almost 10 minutes now.